"Chrissy you excited to have a baby brother coming?" I ask still finally a salty Asia didn't call me. "Yes. Can I call him Blue?" She asks. "Blue?" I question.

"She's been watching Blue's Clues." Asia says laughing. "Oh. I guess that's fine baby girl."

"Well we don't have to figure out a nickname but we do a name."

"I'm still mad you didn't call me Asia. I don't care what time it is, if I'm busy, whatever the case is just call me." I say getting it off my chest. "I'm sorry Chris. I got it."

"Make sure of that before I make you sleep on the sofa."

She laughs, "If anyone is sleeping on the sofa it's you."

"You right I wouldn't do you and lil man like that."

We sit down and eat our fried chicken and Hawaiian rolls "This is so good." Asia says. "Real good Mommy." Chrissy co-signs.

I answer my phone, "What's up ?" I say to Ja. "It's a nigga that popped up outta nowhere questioning MJ. He might be an friend of ya girl's brothers."

"What he look like?"

"MJ just said a dark ass nigga."

"Ion remember seeing them with nobody like that but I'll look into it."

"Alright."

We hang up and continue eating. I finish first and hop up from the table. "Are you about to leave?" Asia asks. "Yeah I gotta make a run real quick."

"Can you bring me some ice cream back?"

"What I get?"

"Me and Chrissy."

"I already got both of you. Next prize."

"Let me think on it."

"Alright." I say grabbing my keys.

I ride over to the Southside. MJ and his crew are just were I expected them to be. I flash my headlights twice and MJ rushes over. "What's up boss?"

"Who was that guy?"

"I don't know. He had dreads. Real dark. He look like one of the niggas that pops up in the shadows." He says laughing. "Alright." I say not being amused.

I pull off and head to Crystal's place. I grab a bag out of the trunk and head to her door. I knock twice.

"What's up?" She says opening the door. "Who was the Dark Skin Nigga that ran with Dom and Mon?"

"Hello to you too little brother?" Brother. "Only on our dad side so does it really count?"

"It does and the only person I can think of is Tyler. He got out the game a long time ago."

"DJ here?"

"You know he isn't."

"That's fucked up you arrested him C."

"He choose his side. I tried to tell him."

I shake my head. It doesn't change the fact that it's messed up. "Still some would view it as heartless."

"Heartless would've been if I took you and your girl in too. She's more innocent in the matter than you are but I would've made my case. But you have the upper hand here so I left you two alone... Thank you again."

"So you said Tyler? Why don't remember him?"

"He was more so Dom do boy and took care of his light weight. He got a family of his own now and stays off Constitutional."

"Word? He still keep in contact with Dom and Mon?" I ask. "I'll have to check his records when I get to work but it's a possibility."

"Cool."

"How's Asia?"

"She's good."

"Still pregnant?"

"Why wouldn't she be?"

"Just asking, you know how some girls do this day and age."

"It's a boy."

"Aw shit. A mini Rock."

"A mini me. That nigga ain't here to do shit."

"It doesn't change the fact that it's Rock's seed. The timing is a bit conflicted but who am I to question shit."

"Alright later Crystal. Call me if you need me."

"Sure, sure. I know you love her Chris but don't be blind. She's never as innocent as she appears. She snuck around with you for months."