Chapter 8 Prank Time!!

Start from the beginning

"You made me some?"I asked her.

"Uh, what I look like?"She asked me while making a face.

"My momma that shoulda cooked me something to eat."I said mocking her face.

"I did, now that's what yo smart mouth ass get."She said snapping at me.

"Where?"I asked her.

"In the microwave, get Amoura plate too."She told me.

I grabbed our plates and sat them at the table next to moma. I went and grabbed 2 cups out the cabinet. Then I got some apple juice out the refrigerator and poured us some. I put the juice back and sat our cups at the table before sitting down.

"Oh."I heard Amoura say. Me and momma both looked at her.

"You good, weirdo?"I asked her while laughing little.

"Yeah, I just need to talk to y'all after we eat."She said sitting down at the table.

"We can y'all now."Momma said to her.

"I rather just wait."She said nervously.

"Bro, just spit it out already."I groaned.

"Uhhhh, um.... I don't know how to say this but..."She trailed off.

"But?"Momma asked coping her.

"I think I might be......pregnant."She mumbled.

"What?!"Momma yelled.

"I'm finna be an auntie? Okay, this lit!"I said hyping it up.

"Nooo, this is definitely not lit."She glared at me. "Amoura, when did happen? Why do you think this?"

"A couple weeks ago and I lied. I don't think this, I know this. I took 2 pregnancy tests already."Amoura said looking down.

"Where they at? I need proof."Momma said staring dead at her.

"Up stairs in my room."She told her.

"Well, let's go see them."She said getting up.

The three of us went upstairs and went to Amoura room. Amoura went into her dresser drawer and pull out the fake pregnancy tests. Amoura gave the to momma. She stared st them for like 2 minutes 😂.

"Oh my gosh! Them clear blues be the real deal."I said tryna make the situation worse.

"I wanna see you take one right here, right now, you got some more?"Moma asked her.

"Yeah, I do."Amoura said getting the ones she ain't use.

"Go take them."She shooed Amoura into the bathroom.

Amoura went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. After a while she came out and sat them on her dresser.

"It gon take a couple minutes to show the results."She told her.

"I know how a pregnancy test works, I had and still have two kids."Momma snapped at her.

After a minute or 2, the results showed up. It said pregnant of course. Momma shook her head and pulled out her phone. She called Amoura dad and he answered. I gave her a look to tell her to stop the prank and her dumbass gon shake her head no. Momma put Amoura's dad on speaker.

"Did you know yo daughter is pregnant?"She asked him.

"No! What the fuck are you talmbout?"

"She just showed me some pregnancy tests and she just took one."She told him.

"Lemme talk to her."

"You're on speaker."She told him.

"Amoura, what was you thinking?!"

"I was thinking that y'all should calm down because y'all just got pranked."Amoura said laughing.

"What?"

"This ain't no prank! You can't fake pregnancy test and all that."Momma said looking mad.

"Yes, you can. I brought all this off amazon. Girl, I am not pregnant and won't be for a long time."She said as we laughed.

"You play too damn much."

"That's exactly what I was bout to say."Moma said shaking her head.

Amoura grabbed the hidden camera. She made it face her. Then she started making the outro. She put me in the camera and I started milly rocking. Then she put the camera on Moma.

"How it feel to get pranked?"She asked her.

"Show me this fake pregnancy test so I know it's reall fake."She said to her.

Amoura gave me the camera and then went over to her dresser. She grabbed one of the test and we all went into the bathroom. I made show I was recording it so people don't really thtink she pregnant. She put the test under the water for a few seconds and then a couple minutes later, it said pregnant.

"Get out my face! I'm so done with y'all pranks."She said half serious half jokingly.

"Alright, we out."Amoura said turning off the camera.

We went around the house where she thought we might be, getting all the cameras. Basically to get us back, momma made us clean the whole house. Then she did the worse thing possible 😭. She took us to Chris house.