Chapter 26 - The Shocking Upshot

Start from the beginning

“How can-“ she stopped at the mid of her sentence and thought deeply.

“Are you delayed?” I asked her in a whisper.

She looked at me and she silently nodded.

“Well, my period has been irregular and I think that’s not the case.” she answered.

“Sungchan-ah, just try.” I said and she obediently went to the bathroom.

Then she came afterwards and she silently sat beside me.

“With whom? You did it with Jungmin?” I asked her.

She looked at me and she’s hesitating to tell.

“Come on Sungchan-ah, I your unnie. Tell me.” I told her.

“Jungmin-“ she answered and I face palmed.

I noticed Hee Jun went to the bathroom and he came out afterwards with the pregnancy tester in his hand.

“Who left this at the bathroom?” Hee Jun asked as he placed the pregnancy test kit on the table.

Sungchan broke out in tears as she saw the two red visible parallel lines.

I hugged Sungchan and Hee Jun who seem to realize what’s been happening, shut his mouth.

“Hee Jun-ah, don’t tell anyone about this.” Sungchan said as she sobbed.

Hee Jun nodded and just then, someone rang the door bell.

“It’s Jungmin-sunbae.” Hee Jun said and Sungchan immediately wiped her tears and washed her face.

She gave the pregnancy test kit to me and I hid it.

Hee Jun opened the door and greeted Jungmin.

“Annyeong!” Jungmin greeted us as he hugged Sungchan as soon as he saw her.

I caught Hee Jun looking at Sungchan apologetically and then he went to his room.

“I’ll be at the living room.” I said as I excused myself from them.

I sat on the living room and I can still vaguely hear their conversation.

Jungmin said to Sungchan that their schedules are tighter and he’s sorry that he can’t spend more time with her but Sungchan said that it’s fine and she’s supporting him. Jungmin seemed to notice Sungchan’s eyes are red. She said that it was itchy and scratched it. Then Jungmin scolded her a bit but they bid farewell as Jungmin’s phone rang and it seems like he escaped from his movie shoot.

As soon as Jungmin left, Sungchan cried.

SUNGCHAN~

What should I do?

Shall I tell him or not?

I sighed deeply as I find myself clueless once more.

“Sungchan, would you like to go to an OB?” Seoran asked me as she entered my room.

Since there are no schedules for US5 today, I agreed.

“Sang Kyun, we’ll be leaving for a while. Take care of your members. Don’t turn the house upside down. Don’t be so noisy or else we have to move again.” I told the leader and then we left.

HOSPITAL~

I’ve been scared of hospitals since I was young and since it was a check up, I have to go for there is no other way to find out.