In a few seconds she came running in the room with her makeup bag.

"What's wrong with you?", I asked.

"Nothing. I'm just so excited to do your makeup.", she cheesed.

"Are you sure your not too old to take Ritalin? I can get you a prescription you know", I joked.

"Shut up before I make you look like Homie the clown.", she threatened.

"Sorry.", I said.

After she finished my makeup she went back into the guestroom to get ready. After I put the dress & shoes on I stood in the mirror for about 20 minutes looking at myself in the dress. {Amber & her outfit in MM}

"Amber, hurry your ass up.", she said coming into my room.

"Do you think this dress is too much?", I asked.

"Damn baby look at that ass. If I didn't like dick, I would definitely fuck.", she said, coming into the bathroom.

"Your a mess.", I laughed.

"No but forreal you look fine.", she said.

"Thank you. You look nice too.", I said.

"Yassss. You know how I do. Tryna find me a fine ass dude tonight.", she said, doing some dance.

"Alright lets go. Look like you humping the air.", I said, which caused her to stale face me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jess, this is like the hottest club where all the celebrities go. How did you manage to get us in through that long line?", I asked her.

"I know a few people.", she smirked.

This club had so many people & I don't do well in crowded places.

"Don't worry. Just stay by me. Okay?", Jessica said. I guess she noticed my discomfort. I hooked my arm with hers & she lead me to the bar.

"What would you two beautiful ladies like?", the bartender asked. He was cute. Light skin, tall & he had a nice smile.

"Red berry ciroc.", Jessica said, over the loud music.

"ID please?", he asked. She opened her clutch & showed her ID. He nodded his head & went to pour her drink.

She turned around & locked eyes with someone before turning back around.

"Uh oh.", she said.

"What?", I asked.

"Bae is here.", she smirked.

"Who?", I asked.

"You'll see. Don't turn around.", she said.

Before I could say anything, I heard his voice.

"Sup, Jess.", he said, giving her a side hug.

"Hey.", she smiled.

"Hey Ms. Amber.", he smiled.

"Hi.", I said, shyly.

"Y'all wanna come to VIP wit me?", he asked.

Jessica looked at me & I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure."

"Follow me this way.", he said walking in front of us.

Halfway there I lost him in the crowd until I felt a hand grab mine. I looked up to see whose it belonged to & it was August. He kept walking with me behind him.

We got to the VIP section & he said something to the security guard by the entrance & he let us in.

"These my people. This my DJ Era, my homeboy Hood, my brotha Trevor, Fab, Jeezy, Gotti, Khaled, Ty Dolla & my manager Noon.", he said pointing to people as he introduced us.

"Hi.", I said, waving shyly.

August walked over to the corner of the VIP area & sat down, pulling me down so I sat next to him. I looked up & saw Jessica talking to his DJ.

"Why ya' so quiet?", he asked, making me turn my head towards him.

He looks so fine tonight. Well he looks fine in general.

"I don't usually come to clubs.", I said.

"What made ya' come tonight?", he asked.

"Jess, begged me to come out tonight.", I said. He nodded his head & stared at me.

"Well I'm guessin' she picked out that dress too.", he said, eyeing me down.

"Is it too much? I knew it.", I said.

"Nah, you look good.", he said, licking his lips.

"Thank you.", I smiled.

"Aye! Pass it ova here!", he yelled at somebody.

I looked & saw somebody pass him a blunt.

"Wanna hit?", he asked, before putting it to his lips.

"No. I don't smoke.", I said.

"I see you don't gotta drank either. You don't drink?", he asked, blowing out smoke.

"No. I'm not legal enough to drink yet.", I said.

"How old are ya' ?", he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm 20. You?", I asked.

"Just turned 21 last month.", he said. I nodded my head & started playing with my fingers.

"I see my nigga August Alsina in the house tonight!! Just cause you hear, Imma play this for you bra!!", the DJ yelled into the mic.

Man, I love this shit

"Is this you?", I asked him.

"Yeah."

"I didn't know you were a singer.", I said.

"I was wonderin' how long it was gone take you to find out. I had to beg Jess not to pass out when I came to get my nieces last week.", he said which made me laugh.

I started nodding my head to the music.

"Wanna dance?", he asked.

"Sure.", I said.

He stood up & held his hand out waiting for me to grab his. He led me out of VIP on to the dance floor. We we in the back though because there we too many thirsty chick out there.

He pulled me against him & wrapped his arms around my waist. I did a little dancing but not a lot.

Real dope dealers for real!

This is my song! Out of no where I started dancing against him harder.

Young nigga move that dope!

Aye move that dope, aye move that dope!

I began grinding on him like no tomorrow. I stopped when I felt him get hard.

We went back to VIP & went to sit down but August pulled me on his lap.

"Where did all that come from?", he asked.

"I don't know. I just love that song.", I said, shrugging my shoulders.

He nodded his head & looked at me biting his lip. He needs to stop doing that.

"I saw y'all out there, basically fucking on the dance floor.", Jessica said, coming back to VIP with Era behind her.

I blushed & hid my face in August chest & felt vibrations from his laugh.

"Shut up Jess. Ya' know she shy.", he said, defending me.

"Thank you.", I mumbled against his chest.

God, he smells good. Maybe he isn't as bad as I thought.