"Do we!" Froy stands up.

"You guys go down there, I'll clean up here real fast" Ava stands up and the boys go in their campers to change.

"I'll help you!" I smile and she looks at me.

"Oh no! You go have fun!! I really don't wanna go down to the creek with the boys, they get... mean" she laughs.

I laugh along. "Is Amaya going?" I ask.

Ava looks around in confusion. "I guess so" she laughs. "She doesn't go anywhere without her brothers and her brothers don't like to go without her so yea she's going"

I laugh. "Okay! I'll be right back!" I jog into the camper to see Dodge sliding up his bathing suit bottoms with bananas on them. "Shit shit shit" I cover my eyes. "Sorry"

I hear laughter. "You're good"

I turn around. "That was embarrassing" I face palm myself.

"You liked what you saw" he winks.

"Ha! Right!" I cross my arms.

'"Ok ok ok twat, where's Amaya?" he asks.

"Ava said she's getting changed" I respond.

He looks at me. "So she is going right?" he asks and I nod. "Okay" he walk out of the camper.

I shrug and change into my bathing suit throw over a tank top and shorts.

I look at myself in the mirror, scanning myself.

I look like a whale.

As I'm drowned in my thoughts, feeling self conscious, I see Dodge walking in the camper behind me.

I just stare at myself in the mirror.

"I'm so fat" I frown. Dodge puts his hands on my sides and pulls off my tank top. "No Dodge stop!" I wrap my arms around myself. He throws my tank top on the bed. "I just ate!"

He looks at me from the mirror. "Moon, you're fine. You're beautiful. Stop worrying about this shit and eat. Doing this to yourself will kill you. It affects your heart. I'm-"

I cut him off. "I know it does, Dodge!" I shout and break down crying. He looks at me in confusion and turns me around. "My heart is shutting down! I know Dodge! I've been in the hospital more than once for my fucking eating disorder! And I'm still not better! You say 'stop' doesn't help! This is mental! It won't go away that fast!"

He scowls. "I'm trying to fucking help you and you don't want it"

"I don't want anyone's help! If I did, I wouldn't have had this for three years! I'm happy the way I am! Skinny! Thin!" I shout.

He stomps and pins me in the wall off the camper. "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW FUCKING DISGUSTING THAT SOUNDS! YOU HAVE PEOPLE TRYING TO HELP YOU GET BETTER BUT YOURE TOO WORRIED ABOUT BEING SKINNY OVER DYING!"

"You don't know what I'm going through. Dodge" I say sternly.

"Fuck you" he pushes off me and walks out of the camper.