First Time

Lexi

I wake up alone.

"Dodge?" I rub my eyes, nothing. Where did he go?

I yawn and stand up, stretching before walking out of the camper to see Dodge just in time walking out of the bathroom. "Hey you're awake" he laughs.

"Mhm" I say tiredly.

"Oh sorry, I wake up at least ten times in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom" he face palms himself.

I laugh and shake my head. "No you're fine. So what are we doing?" I ask.

"Breakfast" Stefan says and I turn to see everyone sitting down.

No no no no no!!!

I look at Dodge and he sighs, walking over to me. "I know this is your worse fear, but nobody is judging you. Eat what you want and how much you want. You have to eat this morning, Moon" he says.

I frown. "O-okay" I look down and sit down in front of Stefan and next to Felix.

Dodge sits next to Stefan and Amaya sits next to me.

I make a bowl of cereal and start eating it... slowly.

"So Dodge and Stefan, ready for your competition?" Damon asks.

"Hell yea!" Dodge and Stefan say at the same time.

"When is it?' Aiden asks.

"Next weekend" Hunter responds.

Felix looks at Dodge. "You're being silent this morning and you're always talking and annoying us, what's up?" he asks Dodge.

"He's on his period" Felix says.

We all laugh. "For real" Dodge laughs.

"What's period?" Amaya asks and we all drop our jaws.

"Nothing baby, keep eating your bacon" Ava holds back a laugh along with all of us.

I sigh and eat more cereal until I finish.

I look at Dodge and he stands up, walking to me. "Eat more" he whispers.

"Dodge, my stomach hurts from eating a lot like this. I don't want anymore" I say and he sighs.

"Ok I gotta use the bathroom, you guys watch her" Dodge walks towards the bathroom.

"Watch me?" I ask.

"You just ate. I don't trust you" he says before walking into the bathroom.

I sigh and look at everyone. "That's Buddy for you, he's protective" Damon laughs.

I chuckle. "Oh I know!"

We talk for a about a minute until Dodge comes back out.

"Well since everyone is finished, wanna go swimming?" Stefan asks.