Chapter 7: Stealing the Trident

Start from the beginning

He realizes this as he said, "Sorry about Harmony and Melody gone missing, Ariel. It seems so hard doing this on your own." 

I said, "Flounder. I could really use your help right now. " 

He seems silent at first, then he replies, "Wild sea horses couldn't stop me." 

I smiled in total happiness that I have Flounder as my best friend.

Harmony

Melody led us towards the castle, as she was truly mesmerize of Atlantica. "Wow, it's so beautiful." She exclaims, as I thought, "Geez, she has to remember why we came here." 

As she swam, she bumps into a teenager boy. "Sorry, my fault." They said at the same time. 

It brought me to realize that she's actually nervous!  "Um, Hi. I'm Mel-Mel" 

"Guys, meet Mel-Mel!" The boy said to his friends. I sigh as Tip went towards them, "Ok, break it up! " He grabs her hand. 

"Wow, Melody, I never see you stutter before. " I chuckled . 

She said, rolling her eyes, "Let's just get this Trident, all right?"

We followed the trail that leads to the main quarters of King Triton. 

Trip was impressed , as I said, "Guys, we have to hide before anyone spots us. " 

Melody quickly agrees with me, "Yeah, let's go." But in my heart, I feel like King Triton was someone that I known. 

Was Mother wrong about him?

Trip , Dash, Melody and I were looking at the guards as Melody quickly spots the Trident. 

"Look, there it is!" She said, which looks like a giant fork. 

The penguin looks at the Trident as if he was in total shock of why we need to get it for Mother. 

"A Fork?!?" He said, totally surprised, "We're literally risking our tails for a fork?"

I saw the Sea King for the first time, as he was sadden about something. 

Melody

As I looked at the Sea King, I was curious about why Harmony's mother would want the Trident so badly. 

"He looks completely sad. He doesn't look like a thief to me." I said to my friends. 

"They never do." Trip replies to me, looking at me. Harmony, however, she seems to be staring at him for a quite a while. 

Was she thinking the same way as I do, that thinking her own mother had lied to her?

The Sea King was sadden for a bit, but then looks at his guards, in total anger of what he should be doing. 

"We don't have time for this! I want every merman on board searching! Find her! Find her!" He tosses the table as Harmony gasps in freight as she swam in hiding as I did, hiding in the bushes so the Sea King wouldn't suspect a thing. 

Tip and Dash almost gave us away, but with pure luck, his servant, said, "Your highness, your daughter has returned! " 

He swam away as Harmony, Trip , and Dash sigh in relief . 

"That was close." Dash said, but Harmony glares at the Walrus, "Yeah, but you and Tip almost gave our position away! " 

I swam to the trident. I was staring at it for a moment, as Harmony ask, "Mel, what's wrong?" 

"Yeah , sit there and relax, or risk of being caught!"

Dash looks nervously, as he notices that the Sea King was coming back. 

"Guys, hurry! He's coming back!" 

Without hesitation, I pulled out the trident as my musical necklace that I wore around my neck, got cut off! 

"Oh, my necklace!" I cried, but Harmony demanded, "Forget it, Melody! We have to escape now before we get caught!" 

Ariel

I am extremely worried about Melody and Harmony. They are my daughters, and they never met one other. 

I still felt bad of keeping Harmony as a secret from Melody for twelve years, but it was a choice I had to make. 

Flounder notices my feelings as he tries to cheer me up. 

"Awe, don't worry, Ariel. We'll find Harmony and Melody , don't give up just yet. We'll find them eventually. " 

I sighed, but then I noticed my father's trident was missing !

"Daddy, the Trident!" 

Sebastian was in total shock, as he said, "That's not possible! No one could remove the trident except you, sire! You or one of your descendants!"

When Sebastian mentions about it, the more I realize something wasn't right. 

That was when I noticed Melody's necklace laying in the ground. 

"Melody." I said, picking up the necklace. But more questions arise for me. How did Melody know about Atlantica?

How does she know about Daddy's magical Trident?

"How could Melody come here?" I asked my father, with a concern, yet confused expression. 

That struck my father with a harsh realization about Morgana's ultimate plan. 

  "Morgana. If she gets a hand on my trident... " He turns to his soldiers who was waiting on his command, "Double the search parties! 

I want all sea creatures on patrol." 

The soldiers obey quickly as I saw the henchmen of Morgana's swam by. 

"Hey, I know those two." I said, as Flounder and I swam after them, hopefully that would lead us to Morgana's evil headquarters and reuniting me with my two children.  

"Just hang in there, Melody, Harmony. I'll bring us together and hopefully you both can forgive me." I thought.