CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Rose's POV

After we had our pictures taken we went to a little restaurant to get lunch. I've changed into a more comfortable formal dress.

Marlene and Ross had accompanied us and I preferred it this way. There were too many unsolved issues between me and Dante and I still need to get my head around the fact that I'm now Mrs. Costello.

Halfway through the dinner Dante had presented me with an envelope and told me to open it.

Inside of the envelope was a prenuptial agreement along with his original agreement.

Couldn't he have given it to me in privacy?

It just made me realize that this marriage would be nothing more than a business agreement to him. After I've signed the papers I didn't feel like being among people I needed time alone.

"Can we go back to the hotel?"

"Is everything okay Mrs. Costello you look a little pale?"

I looked at Marlene.

"Please don't address me as that call me Rose nothings has changed."

Just the fact that I just got married. She nodded her head after she looked at Dante for his approval.

"Let's go," Dante said now in a hoarse tone.

When we arrived at our hotel room Dante went to take a shower. I wanted to get out of this dress and just put on my PJs and go to bed.

I tried pulling the zip down from behind me but my arms couldn't reach it.

Marlene had taught me a good trick to put a hairpin on the zipper to make it easier to reach but it must've fallen out. Just when I was about to give up Dante came out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. He walked up behind me.

"Let me help."

Before I could even start to protest his hands were already against my back. My whole body had frozen while he pulled down the dress zipper he traced his fingers against my exposed skin.

Dante let the dress fall to the ground. He then kissed me on my shoulders. I turned around to look him in his eyes. I wanted to see if there was love or lust in them but they were blank.

"Please just stop... Stop turning me on and then just leave. I can't deal with your bullshit today."

He took me in his arms and carried me to the bed. Dante laid me on top of the bed he slowly moved till he was lying half on top of me. He removed his towel and I felt him harden against my skin.

I hesitantly placed my hands on his back touching him pulling myself against his hard body.

After what happened in my apartment in Paris and yesterday in the hotel room I was afraid he was testing me again.

His kisses became more impatient and he tore his lips from mine. He lowered down my body placing his head against my thigh kissing me and tasting my skin.

I wanted him to have me right here and now. I whispered out his name not wanting this delight to end. He turned me around and took me from behind.

Letting out a small cry he pressed his lips against my neck. His thrust was slow and gentle, making my body used to the rhythm increasing slowly. He held his hand around my belly while pushing in me.

He whispered Italian words making me wet all around him. I grabbed his hand that was held against my stomach squeezing it as a sign I was nearing my release. Dante pulled me tighter against his body till we both collapsed against the bed satisfied.