'Take Over' ;;37

Adrianna's POV

It's been a 1 years (Sorry for skipping ) since I brought Madison home. Mom and Dad were okay with it. But they wanted to check everything and make sure everything is okay with her. We went to her other home with some cops to check out the place, It was a very old and beaten down house. I read what the note that she said about. It was on the kitchen counter. It read:

Maddie, We love you very much. We just can't afford to keep you, You are a very sweet, bright, and smart girl. We know you will make the right desision with everything. Love you.

Do they expect a 4 year old kid to read? We got all her things and took them to our house. Her room is the one next to mine. We didn't use it, it just had a couch and a bean-bag-chair. We is the best kid you can ever meet. She is very shy though. But trust me, In this house. You're going to end up acting like a monkey someday. Mostly cause when Beau and Luke come over, They eat all the Banana's and pick things out of your hair. Once, Beau took out a brooch out of my hair with his hands. 

HE WAS SLEEPING!

How does that happen? I don't even think monkeys do that.

And luke, well He acts like one at times. You don't even wanna hear him when he needs to pee.  Rosa is more of an adult than both of them conbined.. And she's 2!

But that's what I love about them. They're crazy, annoying, stupid, and random. But that's why we love them, They're themselves. And they ain't ashamed about it.

But other than that. I have a suprise. I was told this a year ago, but I forgot. I'M GOING ON TOUR!

I'm going on tour with Fifth Harmony, Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd, and Little Mix. We named the tour 'Take Over'.  I've only meet Demi. So i'm really scared. What if they don't like me? I have to live with them for 7 months. I'm leaving in 2 days. Today i'm packing, so tommorow I get to spend some time with the family, than at 6 pm, I leave.

Even though Jai is my manager, he's not coming. Demi's manager is temporarly going to be mines. Him and Ari have to take care of Madison, and Ariana has been busy with music. Luke and Leslye are planning a wedding, and beau and Lindy got Rosa. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow

it's 2 already and we're at this gym bounce house thing. We rented it out. Everyone was here. Even Demi's, Cher's, 5th Harmony's, and Little Mix's Family. The girls are super nice. Me and Perrie are jumping up and down on the trampoline holding hands and laughing our butt's off. Madsion and Rosa are in the foam pit with My mom, Lindy, and Leslye. All the guys are in one conner, drinking, and talking about random things. And the rest of the people are sitting, or jumpping off things. This is the best day everso far for me. The tour bus is outside with all our things in it. And since we're lot's of girls. We have 2 bus'. One for us, and one for our managers and back-up dancers. 

We were all having to much fun just singing and playing around. I am not longer affraid of highest. Thank you, Camila. She pushed me off this thing that you had to climb up and jump off. My fault for going up there. But I took her along with me. We fell into the foan pit.  It was almosy 6. We took out the food we all brought and ate. Our last home made meal for a while. I am really going to miss everyone here. But I know i'm getting big as a singer, and this is what happens. I'm very proud of myslef for doing this. I love what I have become. Years ago, I would not have been able to just get infront of the class and spoke. I would have died, or peed my pants. I know, That've happened to me before. 

It was now 5;40, and time to say my goodbye's for now ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I was wondering. Do you guys want me to make like a seprate story for when they're on tour? 

This was the last chapter for this story.