Texts :: 36 )Part 2(

Adrianna's POV

We had fun at the beach today, right now were are just laying under the stars. It's been a while since i've sone this,  I forgot how beauitful it was. It took my mind off all the shit that goes on. And talking about shit, Andrew keeps texts me about 5 times every hour.

I will admit it, I did have a crush on Andrew, I mean, he's cute. But know, i'm seeing a different side of him, well I first saw it when I saw him and Sarah kiss. I was a bit jealous when that happened, but that was years ago. I though I was over that, but i guess i'm not.

It's just, every time I think about Andrew, I think i fall for him. But I love Austin, and i'm falling for Andrew.

Uggh, it sucks being confused. I just hope everything gets solved, cause right know, I don't know if i should brake up with Austin and go out with Andrew, or just stay with Austin.

"We should go, it's getting late" Lexa said, we all agreed.

Once we all got our things, we went our separate ways.

Once i got home, I got into more confortible clothes and went out for a walk. And if you guys have not noticed yet, I go for walks when i'm not in a got situation. Like right now.

With my luck, there was no paparazzi around, there was some people taking pictures. But nothing to much. I arrived at the park and put my butty on the swing. I swang on the swing for a while, just enjoying the weather. Enjoying it to much that i never noticed that I never noticed a little girl sit next to me, she was so adorable.

"Hi, sweetie" I said trying to start a little chat with her. "Hi" she responded shyly. "What are you doing here so late?" i asked noticing that there was no one here besides her and I. 

"Today, when I was playing in the backyard, I had to potty, but when I when in the house, mommy and daddy were not there anymore" She said starting to cry just saying it. But what she said made me cry a bit also. I got off the swing and went to pick her up. "I'm Adrianna, but you can call me Adri, what's your name?" i asked her, trying to forget what was just said to me. But I couldn't get it out of my head.

"Madison" She answered. "Well Madison, do you trust me?" I asked her.

"Yes i do" She simply said. I didn't think fully about this, but I didn't need to. 

"Okay, Well come with me. I promise I will never hurt you, or let anyone hurt you" I told her.

I waited a second for her 'Okay' and then I started to walk home.

Yea, I know people were taught to never talk to strangers, especially never to go home with one. But she's young, and I don't just want to leave her at the park so someone guy can just take and god knows what he could do to her. I was just a block away from the house when I noticed she had fallen asleep. That was to much cuteness to be seen. 

Once i arrived, I got my keys out to open the door. I opened the door and walked in.

When I closed the door, I heared a moan come from Madison. She was awake.

"Shh, It's me" I told her so she wouldn't start crying from scaredness.

I sat her on the couch, and took or my shoes along with hers. I threw on phone next to her and asked if she was hungry. She nodded and i headed in to the kitchen.

I got some left over Pizza and heat it up.

One I heared the thing beep, I put them on the plates and walked back into the livingroom.

But, when i did. i saw Luke and Beau standing in front of her with a worried face.

I walked back a bit, and hid.

They started to talk. 

"Adri? What happened to you!?" I heared Beau yell.

"What do you think happened to her!!? The aliens came and turned her into that!!" Luke yelled in a worried voice, pointing at Madison.

I know it's not nice to let them worry, but you have to admit. It's pretty funny.

"What do we do!!!??" Beau asked. That moment, Madison started crying.

"See! Know you mad Adri cry!!" Luke paniced even more.

I fully walked into the livingroom to stop this. When the guys noticed me. They yelled even louder, making Madison cry even more. 

"Be quiet! Your making her cry!!" I side while placing the pizza on the coffee table and picky Madison up. "The men scared me, Mommy" She said trying to stop crying in my shoulder.

"MOMMY!" The guys yelled. Again.

I rolled me eyes. I Grabbed the pizza and went upstairs and put Madison in my bed, and walked downstairs.

"You have some explaining to do young lady" Luke said tapping his feet. i heared a 'Mhhm" come from Beau. "I went for a walk in the park and met her. She has no parents, I wasn't just going to let her stay there" I explained myself.

"But why did she call you Mommy?" Beau asked me.

"I don't know, but until everything is cleared on her and what happened. She is staying here" i answered.

"What do you think Jai and Ariana are going to think about this?" Luke asked.

"I don't know, but I don't care. She's staying here. They're good people, so their won't be a problem" I answered his question.

I walked back and noticed she had fallen asleep hugging my stuffed unicorn. Don't Judge. The pizza was also gone. I woke her up to put her in comfy clothes. I gave her a shirt that fit her a bit long, and some nike shorts that have the string so they can fit you perfectly. Once she was in that, I put het back in bed. I got a blacket that was on a chair and put it over madison, i don't want her to get cold. I admired her golden hair, it was beautiful. She's beautiful.

I noticed it was 11, well i'm off to the guest room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So Super sorry for not updating!!