36:: Texts )Part 1(

Outfit on the side

Adrianna's POV

It's been a week since I've seen Andrew.

I couldn't believe he came here. About 7 months ago, he texted me. I responded thinking we were friends and only that, but the more we texted, the more flirty he got, he even wanted to come here and take me on a date, he even had the money, like what the fuck?

So I told him that I love Austin, but he didn't stop, it just got more intense and that when He crossed the line, I told him to stop texting me.

We got into a huge argument.

But he started saying violent things, I ignored them and just blocked him, since then, I haven't texted him.

Right now I was getting ready to go out with Austin, Lexa, and Alex. I told Lexa to keep the whole Andrew thing a secret. I don't want them to worry, we're going to the beach, I don't want to ruin that. I haven't been there for 2 years.

We were all going to meet there, so it's best if I get going now.

I got in the car and drove off.

----

I got out the car and saw Lexa, Austin, and Alex already here, I'm always the last one.

Uggh

I started walking down to the beach when I got a message, it read:

Wouldn't you rather be here with me than my stupid brother and annoying friends?

Carp, Andrew.

I rolled my eyes, but something popped into me head.

i relpied

How the hell do you know i'm with them?

I've got my ways babe ;)

Gosh, I swear I want to butcher knife his throat!

I know that sounds really mean, but come on!

He's like a freakin' stalker for pete's sake!!

I ignored him and went over to them.

"Hey" i said walking closer to the water where they happen to be.

They turned around and looked at me.

"Hey" they all said in union

Austin came to me and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and wispered in my ear "Hey, Babe"

Everytime he does that, the butterflies in my tummy act like there's a freakin' tornado in there.