"Why you chose Nia? You should've chose me damn." Kayla say with an attitude.

"Aye shut up the fuck?" Escobar say he came over to me.

"Why you messing with me? Leave me alone." I say he laughed.

"Why you ducking all my action? Don't worry Wait until we get in there." He say Marco and Nia came out she was laughing.

"He funny forreal he just told me a long ass story." Nia say she sits by me Kayla mugs her.

"Alright I'm next Lil bro." Escobar stood up. "Alright I dare you to eat nari out in the closet."

"Nia you smart." Quezo say he laughed we go in the closet.

"I'm not doing this you better suck my dick first." Escobar say his dick was on hard and the print was dead ass showing.

"No follow the rules cause if it was the other way around you would've wanted me to." I say he kissed me and laid me down he pulled my pants down and licked his tongue in a circle oh shit.

"Escobar." I tried not to moan he not stopping he just going then they started knocking.

"Aye that time what y'all doing?" Zay say then I heard laughing he stood up and I fixed my pants.

"That just a taste if you let me fuck then it's over." He say I pushed him and walked out the closet.

"Um." Quezo say looking at us two. "Was it good?"

"Nope." I say Escobar suck his teeth. "She was moaning so softly that why y'all ain't hear her but pass that joint around I rolled up."

"Girl." I whispered to Nia. "His dick is huge." She laughed Kayla was looking over at us.

"Why she staring at us like that?" Nia whispered I shrug.

"Quezo and Nia closet." Zay say Nia laugh. "Y'all funny I'm not going in there."

"Come on." Quezo say she stood up and left. Kayla came by me.

"Nia is a hoe wasn't she was in there with Marco? And don't she got a boyfriend messing with Quezo." She say.

"Why you talking down about a girl that fed you?" I asked her I'm so confused.

"That was long ago." Kayla say Bitch that was last month.

"Okay markayla I don't talk down about bout of y'all so don't come to me about this." I say she walk by Marco I'm forreal she seems pressed. Then all you hear is laughing Nia is laughing hard in the closet.

"What the fuck?" Escobar say she came out laughing.

"Quezo you funny as fuck." Nia say. "Mane fuck yo ass."

"What happened?" I asked. "This nigga was kissing me and then wanted me to suck his dick. No no sir you goofy."

"That what you do anyways." Kayla mumbled for everyone to hear Nia just stop laughing and looked at her.

"Aye why you putting her business out like that?"

"Hell no hoe shut up I suck dick? No you sucking a man dick who doesn't even like yo ass Marco got a whole girl out here and he just dog walking yo ass don't play with me." Nia goes off she gets real sensitive when people say she suck dick I don't know why.

"Aye leave me out of this." Marco say. "It's true."

"Says the girl who be in and out of juvenile like it's school girl y'all girls some freak hoes the only one I can say is not is janari cause she still a virgin and she don't get down like that." Kayla say.

"Why you telling everyone? Damn markayla and you know her story why she in juvenile. Matter fact you a fake ass friend I wouldn't put nobody business out like that. Have fun we find a new member of FTE cause yo ass kicked out." I go off.

"Wait you a virgin?" Escobar asked me I ignored him.

"I'm the E in FTE entertainment y'all ain't shit without it." Kayla say that when Nia charged at him and beat her ass. They tried to get her off her.

"Oh shit get off! Aye aye hold up hold up chill!" Quezo say he grabs nia.

"Come on Nia." I gets her and our things she staying a night at my house once this Uber pulls up.