shitty chapter because i feel bad for not updating

Evan smiled sweetly as he peered through the door way. He was watching his boyfriend as he strummed his guitar and airly recited words, trying to fit poeces together.

"Writers block?" Evan asked, walking forward and surprising Connor. Connor blushed and laughed, his hand finding its way to the back of his neck. *

"Not really. Just twiddling with old lyrics. Highschool shit" he admitted, setting his guitar to the side. Evan frowned a but and moved to sit on the chair next to Connor. He loved his boyfriend and his music whole-heartedly. The only thing he could never seem to get into were songs from high school. Connor's music with happy and loving now, but it didn't used to be.

When he had his untreated depression and was bullied by pretty much everyone. Evan smiled wider and let his fingers sink into connors hair. It was greasy.

"When did you shower last mr.Angst ?" He asked in fake disgust. Connor giggled and shook his head a bit.

"If Gerard Way can make it work so can i" he purred, wiggling his brows. Evan only ushed his boyfriends shoulder and bit and chuckled.

"You arent Gerard way though. Just finish up loser. You have to upload by mid night. Love you handsome" he reminded before walking out to start getting ready for bed. Connor nodded to himself and got right back to work. This song would be ready and recording would be rough but he wouldnt dissapoint his 223 fans.
.
.
.
By the time he was done and ready to crawl into bed Evan was already watching the video. 'Song without a name rough vocals'. Connor waited in the door way, watching Evans facial expression as he listened to it.

'I've been waiting way too long
I've been playing the same old songs'

He smiled a bit.

'Who am I?
I'm so shy 
I just can't seem to comply
to the words that you say
they just don't mean a thing

Who am I?
I'm so shy 
I just can't seem to comply
to the words that you say
Baby I'm not okay
I'm not okay'

His lips quirked down a bit. "Maybe you are Gerard way" he spoke up, looking at his lover from the cornor of his eyes.

"Be my Frank?" He offered back. Evan only faced palmed at his emo true love and pulled back the covers for him.

Short and shitty like me. Ive been having a bad case of writers block. But hey, my rat had babies! Thats cool. If u live in pa you should adopt some because im not aloud to keep them! And my kitten has become besties with daddy rat Captain. So yeah.. Those sobg lyrics were by johnnie guilbert. If you thought it was by me i dont know why you are under the impression im talented.

 If you thought it was by me i dont know why you are under the impression im talented