Another Fucking Clerk

Sedona's POV

     "What do you think about this one? This ones nice right?"

My Mother and I are on the Anya Bridal website browsing through the plethora of dresses. I've always pictured what I want my wedding dress to look like. Short and elegant.

"Yeah, Ma. It's nice, but it just doesn't look like it would suit me."

"Well sweetheart you haven't even tried it on yet." I didn't even bother to argue.

"Come on let's get on up here so that we can get some professional help." My Mother rang my doorbell at 11 o'clock this morning, laptop booted, bridal magazines open, ready to take on the day and here I am nodding off at the breakfast nook.

"Momma it's too early for this. Can't we go later?"

"Come on Donny. I'll buy you breakfast. How about Panera Bread?"

I purse my lips. "Just let me get ready real quick."

"Great. Hurry up, Sweetheart lots to do. Oh I'm so excited."

____

We pull up to the bridal shop just after noon. We walk into the store and at first there's no one in sight.

"I'm gonna look around until someone comes out to help us." My Mom tells me as she walking towards a wall stocked with beautiful gowns.

It's only about five minutes before someone comes out to assist us, but by the look this woman's face I can tell that the ugly Sedona might come to surface.

"Please don't touch those. Those are very expensive." She sized my mother up. "And I doubt you have the money to even look at them, let alone purchase them."

"Excuse me?" My Mother asked.

"There's a costume store a few blocks down if you wanna try there."

My Mom opens her mouth to reply but I beat her there.

"How fuckin dare you?"

The woman looked appalled. "Excuse you?"

"No bitch, excuse you. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to her like that? You need to get the cum from the corner of you mouth before you come at us stupid. Even without my fiancée's money I could fucking buy this place. So how about you correct yourself, apologize to my Mother and get us some fucking champagne." I put on my biggest smile. "Thanks Sherrell." I say reading her name tag. The clerk runs off somewhere to the back of the store.

"Was there really jizz on her face?" My Mom asks me.

"Yeah. I saw her in her knees when I looked in the mirror earlier, going to town on somebody's baloney pony."

"Lawd have mercy."

We leave empty handed and out for lunch. Once the overly friendly waiter leaves from taking out orders my phone starts to ring. Grey.

"Hello?" Sounding slightly irritated.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Grey asked. "And don't say nothing."

"I'll tell you later. Did you need something?"

"Ah yes. Vasali wants you to come over but is too chicken to ask you himself."

"You bitch! You know that's not true." I hear Vasali say in the background. I heard a commotion, some grunts then Vasali says, "Hello Bunny."

"Hi Vasali."

"That fat crackdaddy is a liar. It was totally the other way around. Anyways, are you gonna come over? Say... right now?" I chuckle.

"I can't come now. I'm out."

"The fuck do you mean 'you're out'?" He seethed.

"Watch your mouth. I'm out having lunch with my Mother." I say not bothering to keep the irritation out of my voice.

"Oh. Sorry." He says sound guilty.

"It's fine, Bear. I'll come when we finish."

"Okay. See ya later."

"See ya later."

Grey's POV

"So what did she say?" I ask Vasali when he gets off the phone with Sedona.

"She said she's out and that she'll come over when she finishes."

"What the fuck?" I yell. "Out with who?"

"Her mother." He says simply.

"Oh."

"I know right."

Why hello. How art thou? It's been a minute. I think I only update when people ask me to. So thank you to @caprix303 for asking me to update. I promise I'll try to do better...

No promises though. 🤗

Don't forget to...
                             Vote ⭐️
                         Comment 💬
                            Share ➡️

❤️ Thanks

P.S The clerk is based off a real person I know. And her name really is Sherrell. She's my CSM (customer service manager) and I hate this bitch with a burning passion. She always trying me like I'm fucking stupid. She gone make me beat her ass.

Anyways, have a GREAT day guys. I love and appreciate you all. More than you know.

(I don't know if she really sucks dick or not but somebody once told me that she was known as the Walmart hoe, sooo...) I'm so fucking petty but who tf cares... not I. Okay I'm done. Until next time babes. Be good.