Grateful

Third Person POV

After Sedona finished eating, Grey and Vasali are looking at her expectantly.

"We're waiting." Vasali spoke, breaking the silence.

She took a deep breath and began to speak. "I'm a product of rape." Sedona blurted, "My mother was sixteen when she met my father, and he was seven years older than her. Her grandmother had given her splurge money and she decided that she was going to go to the drive in movie thing, right? So, she gets there, she's got her popcorn and she cola she she sits down in her car to start the movie.

And all of a sudden some buffoon jumps up at her out of no where, and she threw her coke into his face, and she yells "That's what the 'eff' you get. Now go get me another coke!"  And from the moment they were inseparable. She fell in love wth him, but he could never have the same feelings for her. But instead of telling her that, and breaking up with her, he gets her to leave her family and run away with him.

Everything was fine... until it wasn't . One night they had a huge fight and he storms out, comes back and is pissy falling all over he place drunk and pissed. He starts beating on her and yelling about how she'll never be who he wants her to be, and that she'll never be enough. But that doesn't stop him raping her. She gets pregnant. When she's six months pregnant, he gets a call saying his father is dead and he's left him every thing he ever owned, including his position as the Russian Mafia Boss. So they pack up and moved to Russia.

For a while he left her alone, with the Mafia stuff going on, three years, and then it was like he never stopped. He tried to come at me once but she never let him. And yeah, that's pretty much all there is to it. He was an abusive prick and I want him dead."

"I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you." Grey sympathized.

"You know I still wonder how my mother had love for me, seeing as I how I was that monsters seed. But she loved me like I was born into a loving family. Most women give the baby up for adoption or have an abortion. I'll be forever grateful to my mother."

Don't forget to...
                             Vote ⭐️
                         Comment 💬
                            Share ➡️

❤️ Thanks

Thanks HEHEHEHEHEddie for asking for an update. Let's me know you aren't giving me pity votes. (JK) I want to thank EVERY person who has read my book. And I would appreciate it if you went to read my other book also. Thanks a bunch, My Honey Bunches of Oats. 💋