{10} Going On Fire !!

I Do Not Own Naruto ! Sorry For Not Updating And Here Is The Story!! Happy Readings!!!
I
-------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

Today was the day of the final exams yana had woke up first and tried to wake up naruto  but didn't woke up so yana was planing to hit him again but felt cause what kind of sister will she so the she breakfast for the both of then yana heard naruto's foot steps then yana put the food down "Good morning naruto !" Yana greeted naruto and gave a small smile "Good morning sis!" Naruto greeted back then they both ate their breakfast "Uh.. Big sis I have to go somewhere before I go to the chunin exams so go ahead I will catch up" Naruto said to Yana and sheepishly scratch the back of his neck then yana nod "Okay , sure but don't be late okay!" Yana said but a bit worried of his little brother .........

(Time Skip At The Arena)

'Where is naruto he was supposed to be here ..... I will have to lecture him after the exams' Yana thought and kind of mad then she heard a familiar screaming then that's when yana sigh deeply then naruto was shouting stuff about something else is chasing him then yana hit naruto's head the they were both in there place but naruto was wondering why Sasuke is late but yana knew what's excuse but the excuse that kakashi will tell Yana will be enough ...........

(A Bit Time Skip)(Yana POV)

I heard naruto won the match so then I congratulated him then I heard my name (Oh, Yeah Also Guys I Will Be Adding A Random Charater Here)

"Uzumaki Yana VS Ryuo Kina!"

Done!

Now Next Chapter!!

Jk Continue The Story ! Lol Sorry guys for doing this !

Then I stood up and jump down to the arena then looked at my opponent and she was cracking her hand and looks ready to punch me.

Then I smirked then she moved quickly and went to back with a kunai on my neck "You should give up now or I will cut your neck"She said then my smirked fade and I turned dark then I smirked again but it was a different one it was a creepy one "You should've let your enemy get behind you~fufuhuhu~~" I said and giggled creepily a kunai on her neck then her eyes widen the looked in front of her and it was a clone all along then she jumped back and put her kunai back at the pouch and did some hand signs "Earth style: mud wall jutsu!" She shouted then there was a wall that surrounded us then did some hand signs again " Earth style: mud spikes jutsu!" She again shouted then there were earthly looking spikes going to me and it was small and grew bigger and hit my cheek and a small blood came out and then I saw many of my red hair strands fell of then I feel then madness boiling inside of me then I felt the heat of my hair and it was glowing .......

"ARAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" I screamed then the mud and the jutsu that she made cracked open and it went down and I saw her face filled with shocked and fear then I noticed my hair was burning like fire but I didn't care....
(Her hair looks like the picture up above )

"Now you gotta pay for what you have done to my precious hair! Now burn!" I shouted to her then I disappeared like a lightning then I was behind her and there was fire on my hand and fire had surrounded us on the circle and and she looked at me and saw my eyes burning "Now you burn but will have to let you live a little this time~" I said to her like I was about to kill her then she faignted then everyone was shock then my hair went back to its normal hair color .....

"The winner is Uzumaki Yana!" The proctor shouted then I heard the crowd cheering for me then I went inside and everyone congratulating me and I thanked them.....

'Just How I Wish To See Mom And Dad Proud Of Me And Naruto Pass And Seeing Their Smiles'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:
Sorry Guys For Not Updating For A While It Was Because Somethings Were On My Mind And I Was Not Able To Make A New Chapter Yesterday Cause I Was Going Somewhere Or Should I Say Traveling ! So I Am Here Back At Home So Ya !! BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora*  

Words : 763