{9} Meeting Prevy Gramps

I Do Not Own Naruto! Btw They Are On Training For The Chunnin Exams!! Happy Readings!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

"Naruto.Wake.Up!" Yana said while holding A frying pan on her right hand...

"Naruto!!"

*Snores*

"Naruto!! Breakfast is already here!!"

*Snores Loudly*

"BAKA! I SAID WAKE UP!! ARHHHAA!!!"

*PING*
*PONG*

"Owww, yana what was that for!!" Naruto whined and in pain "Hurry up cause I had made your sister's best ramen , that teuchi helped me make some ramen , so that will be for breakfast" Yana said then naruto quickly went to the bathroom .

Then yana went down and putting the frying pan back to its place , then setting the table and naruto went down then they both ate their breakfast......

(Time Skip)

"Kakashi-sensei your here I want you to train me and my sister!!" Naruto said but kind of shouting "But naruto I SAID that I will help you train" Yana said then kakashi sheepishly scratch the back of his neck, "Uhh, naruto I will let someone else to train you guys,Oh! He is coming bye " Kakashi said then *POOF* .....

'Yay , GREAT now I am stuck with ebisu , great' Yana thought sarcastically then the two are about to learn how to walk on water then naruto failed Yana acted she didn't knew how to do it then.........

(Yana POV)

Then we was him ........ that stupid old man who keeps making books that kakashi reads and now I have to punch him again I remember mother told me to kick his butt ....

The ebisu saying blah blah to old man the he just used his toad to hit ebisu and knock him out , then naruto saw him and blow his cover , then he look at me shocked then started to *gulp* then my hair started to form nine-tails ..

(That how yana looks like when she is angry ikr mother like daughter , ok nvm back to the story)"Well , well , if it isn't stupid old man who is such a PERVERT!!" I said getting angry then getting closer to jiraiya then he at floor a bit far from ...

"Well , well , if it isn't stupid old man who is such a PERVERT!!" I said getting angry then getting closer to jiraiya then he at floor a bit far from the bath house "Y-y-Yana please don't punch me please!!" Jiraiya begs then....

*PUNCHED*
*BOOM*

(Naruto POV)

*gulp*
'I will never mess with big sis , so I have to wake up early and not being lazy with I am around with her again '

(Jiraiya POV)

'S here did she even have this monster strength , Wait did tsunade teach her to have this strength ? SHE even have the personality of kushina tsunade and heck in the future she will even look kushina , tsunade and heck even tsunade's grandmother'

(Time Skip) (Yana POV)

We're at the river naruto his own prevy jutsu and naruto finally but prevy gramps knew then went train more and more then he was peeping on the lady's again will he ever give us lady's some privacy then I appeared in front of him......

"Prevy Gramps~~~ Do you want to to see lady's right?" I said creepily then he nod "THEN TAKE THIS" I yelled then my fist going to prevy gramps , "CHAA!!" I yelled then

*BOOM*

"Now let's get back to work shall we!" I said and smiled 'Scary' Naruto and prevy gramps thought then I slowly turned my head to the both "Oh Really " I said creepily then everything turned dark "Are you both saying that I am scary~~" I added and saying it creepily again "Nope!" They both said quickly and *Gulp* "Okay!" I said cheerfully and smiled then going back to work...........

-----------------------------------------------------------

Notey:
Sorry Guys For Not Updating but I Will Try My Best To Get All The Chapters Out And Also My Other Book ! Sorry For Wrong Spelling And For Wrong Grammars!! BYEEE!!!

~Itz_Konora

Words : 620