I forced a smile, "There's is nothing that needs forgiving." I replied, turning around and quickly walking out the door. I blew out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. I knew Nora was right, I just didn't want to believe it to be true. 

My father looked up when I came out, smiling proudly at me, "Here is my son now Emma." He gestured with his hands to come. 

I walked towards them with a smile on my face. In front of my parents were two girls who looked to be early 20 -most likely immortals-. One was a blond girl with green eyes in a nice floral dress and heels. The other had dark black hair and dark eyes with a long back dress with long sleeves in black boots. The dress looked slightly goth but I made no comment on it. 

"Oh! You must be Richards' son!" The blond one exclaimed. 

I chuckled, "Yes ma'am I am." I replied.

She waved her hand dismissively, "Please, call me Emma." She said rolling her eyes playfully. Emma gestured to her gothic friend, "And this is Vivian. Its a pleasure to meet you." She stuck her hand out. I shook both their hands and made small talk. 

More Witches started gathering and more pleasantry's were made. Many 'congratulations' and 'What an honor'. I recognized some of the Witches from previous years. Some, such as Emma or Vivian, I didn't recognize. 

Two hours passed and no other Witch came through the small portal between to trees in the forest. There was a sort of fog in-between the trees that the Witches come through. From where they came, I had no idea but I found it interesting. After assuring no one else would show, we all sat down to eat.

I was sitting with Zach on my right side and my parents on my left; my fathers Beta, Luke, on his other side. Emma, Vivian, and Nora were sitting across from me. Many of the witches were scattered around eating and talking with their Sisters that they haven't seen in a while or some of my pack members at the other tables. 

"So Andrew," Emma said after a while, shifting in her seat looking uncomfortable. 

I looked up raising an eyebrow, "Yes?" I asked.

Emma stared at me for a second before asking, "Do you remember?"

I didn't need to ask what it was that I remembered so I nodded slowly. 

Emma cleared her throat, "H- how much." She said, her voice cracking slightly. I knew Witches never liked asking about this but they did it anyways, not that I minded. It was nice talking to some people about it. The only person who really understood me were other people who were reincarnated or immortal Witches. The main person I really talked to about it was Zack but only because he was my most trusted friend.

"All of it from that month." I told her. 

Vivian's head snapped up, "Really?" She said shocked -the only emotion i've seen from her today.

I nodded, "Ever since I became Alpha." I told them.

Vivian nodded, "Most likely because he was an Alpha at the time to." she mumbled. Shaking her head and clearing her throat she continued, "But it's impressive how you remember so much. The last reincarnation only remembered bits and pieces as well as the previous one."

I nodded, "So I've heard." I whispered.

The last reincarnation was my great grandfather and he suffered from being mate-less. It wasn't unnatural, some wolves never found their mates. But the only fact was, we actually remembered our mate: us reincarnations. And she knew us too; she just avoided us at all costs.