Chapter Nine - Blood, Sweat and Tears

Nobody's POV:

Now fully unclothed in the darkness, the lovers whisper to each other. "Are you sure you want to do this, (Y/N)? If you don't want to, we don't have to. I can stop at any time, you know," Subaru pleaded to (Y/N), he wanted to ravage her, until she could no longer speak, but he cared even more about her as a person. He didn't want to indirectly hurt her in any way.

"I am just a slight bit nervous, but isn't that normal? It is my first real time... hey, I'll tell you if I'm in pain or if I need you to stop, I won't just leave you hanging," (Y/N) smiled up at him, caressing Subaru's cheek with a warm hand. She could tell that he was very stressed in the moment. "Are you sure that you want to do this?"

Subaru was taken back by the comment, "yeah, I do. I'm just surprised that you actually said 'yes' to me. You didn't seem like the type to sleep with a filthy being like me-" he was cut off.

"I am a walking, talking ball of horny, just to let you know," she smiled through the awkwardness of having her nude body pressed against that of a man's.

     Mutual understanding is what they had at that point. They pulled each other in closer, revealing their darkest secrets with their lips to each other.

(Y/N)'s POV:

       I pressed my hips against Subaru's. I could feel him pulsating between my thighs, his breathing grew deeper and heavier. The moisture from his breath ran down my body, causing me to sweat. We stopped kissing, a trail of saliva leading from one mouth to the other was present. He gently reached for my shoulders, pushing them down into the pillows.

Subaru took a moment to look at me. He grabbed my leg, pulling it out of his way. I now felt the throbbing warmth inside of me. I spread myself as much as I could in the cramped coffin. It's happening... Subaru still sounds really stressed out... is he okay? Should I ask? Instead of opening my mouth, I wrapped my arms around Subaru's neck, holding him in a loose embrace.

      With the sudden burst of pain, blood came rushing out of me. Worried, Subaru looked down. Since I hadn't yet spoken, he continued to thrust slowly in and out of me. With each thrust, he grunted, trying to hold in a moan. My pain was visible on my face.

      After minutes of blood and sweat, the pleasure started to break through. More and more pleasure was forced unto me as he pushed his hips closer to me. I felt his member work it's magic inside of me, pure bliss. My loose embrace became tight.

     Staring up at Subaru while he was moaning gave me a greater pleasure than sex. I wanted to see him happy, even if I was in pain. Subaru's moans became louder, he pressed his head into my chest, hard. Holding me against him, his thrusts became more intense. I could feel my body cavity fill with euphoria. Each and every cell within my body started to fill with the euphoric sensation.

"Subaru...." I moaned. Subaru looked at me with concern for a moment, "can you go harder?" I begged him with a moan.

"You're so lewd-" he laughed at me. But, Subaru followed my request. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me towards him. Subconsciously, I wrapped my legs around him. He was hot, heating up. "(Y/N)...." he repeated. Saying my name, over and over again.

       There was a change in his thrusts, Subaru now went faster, his breaths were harder, I could feel a warm liquid fill me. The squishing of our bodies mixing filled the air. Subaru started to stop. He pulled out of me.  There was a moist spot where we had met, it was warm.

Caressing my body, he landed a light kiss on my forehead. I could feel him stare at me through the darkness. "Thank you," whispered Subaru, into my ear. I felt his li s touch mine, Subaru pulled me in, forcing my back to arch. "But..." he laid me back down on the pillows, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I smiled up to him through the darkness, not even knowing if I was smiling in the right direction.

For the remainder of the night we slept, entangled in each other's arms. Subaru refused to release me, he didn't want to let me go. His head rested on my shoulder, I could feel warm tears drop down my back. Subaru....