Chapter Four - I Am Sorry

Nobody's POV:

As late as they could ever be, (Y/N) and Subaru walked into the dining room. Her presence made the air stiffen, the mood tensed. All of the brothers' eyes were set on (Y/N).

"You are late," said Reiji, he had not yet introduced himself. "I know that your tardiness tonight is not your fault in particular, so I shall let you go without punishment. If this happens again, you will be thoroughly taught the correct manners. By the way... I am Reiji, the second son. That sleeping man is Shuu, the eldest. You already know the triplets and Subaru, I presume."

Shocked, (Y/N) could not process all of that information at once. Reiji had threatened to punish her, while being polite and content. It was a confusing sight. "I am so sorry... I won't let it happen again, sir." (Y/N) took her seat I between Subaru and Shuu.

"Well, aren't you rather polite," Laito smirked. He was trying to tease (Y/N). He rose up from his chair, walking toward (Y/N). "After our dinner, wanna have dessert?" he whispered into her ear.

Subaru launched up from his chair, "leave her alone you goddamn pervert!"

Laito only laughed, "guilty as charged, but can you blame me? Su~ba~ru~kun," sang Laito, he poked Subaru in the shoulder. "Tell me, what do you feel for this girl? Is it love at first sight? How romantic."

"It does look like that, wouldn't you say, Teddy?" Kanato solemnly spoke. He let his bear sit on the table, walking over to (Y/N) and grabbing her arm, pulling her closer to him.

"I should be going now," (Y/N) whimpered, staring into Kanto's purple orbs.

"Whatever do you mean, cupcake? The fun has just begun," the pleased voice of Ayato rushed to her ears.

"The four of you..." started Reiji, "need to improve your manners. Young lady, I expected more from you, to be seducing men like this... is a disgraceful act. See to it that you are up early. Your second day of school is starting... you missed the first," he scolded.

      Like an apple, (Y/N)'s face lit up. "I wasn't intending on doing that..! It isn't what you think," so desperately she tried to defend herself.

     "I don't mind it," purred Laito. He got too close for comfort.

    "This is troublesome..." groaned Shuu.

     "I'll be going now..." (Y/N) ran from the room. She left the others behind. Panting, she was, as she ran up the stairs. She got lost.

(Y/N)'s POV:

      I hate mansions, why are they so huge? Do they even need all of this living space? I haven't seen a single maid this entire time. Who cleans this? I wandered the halls, trying to find where my room was. I passed several doors, but none looked like a bedroom door.

    It was cold. So cold that my breath emitted water vapor whenever I would breath. I grabbed my arms, rubbing them slowly. My face turned into a ghostly pale. The hairs on my skin rose up.

     "Why the hell are you here?" Subaru came up and asked me. "Your room is on the other side of the house." House... this isn't a house. This is a circle of hell. He put his hand on my shoulder. "You're cold..."

      "It's nothing, I am fine," I lied to him. I really don't need these freaks talking to me any longer than they have been. "I'm just looking for my room..." no wonder I was cold, I was still wearing the black school uniform from a few hours ago.

      Subaru didn't change his expression, he roughly grabbed my arm, pulling me into a nearby room. The air was much warmer in this room. I felt much more comfortable here. I looked around, I saw a window and a mirror. Turning my dead, I saw a coffin.