Played By The Good Girl

Start from the beginning

"I'll take care of her from here." I heard him tell Diego and before I knew it I was on his arms.

My eyes were stuck on his green ones.

He softly placed me in his car and took the driver's seat.

The ride was quiet as I was watched out the sceneries from the window as he glanced at me time to time thinking that I wouldn't notice.

Before I knew it, we pulled into my driveway.

He opened my door to the car before taking me on his back and brought me to my room without me needing to tell him where it was.

He sat on my bed with me in his arms and he pulled me on his lap while his fingers traced a soothing pattern and I felt sparks running through me like never before. Sparks that I failed to notice.

"You know," he started breaking the silence.

"It's alright to cry. To show emotions. Nobody will judge you, I won't judge you." He spoke in a soft voice telling me the words I yearned to hear, but never would I have thought that he'll be the one telling me that.

My throaty felt heavy. My eyes burned and I shook my head.

"I can't have anyone see me like this. It shows signs of weakness. My parents didn't teach me much, but they never failed to remind me that showing emotion is a burden to other. " I said looking away from his face burying my face into his chest as I my eyes burned begging to let the tears out.

"It doesn't make you weak if anything it makes you human. It's not good to keep all in. You don't have to keep it all in anymore, Let it all out. I'm here for you. I will be the shoulder for you to lean on." He went on as he kissed my eyes and automatically the tears started to pour.

"What if you're not? What if you leave just like everyone else " My voice broke.

"You're wrong," he whispered.

"Well, then prove me wrong," I said never taking my eyes off of his.

"Gladly," he said smirking as he leans in.

And in those seconds everything changed.

I held tightly the collar of his shirt as I sobbed letting all my fear, loneliness and trouble out as he held me tight whispering sweet words in my ears.

At the end of the day, I was a snotty mess.

However, it felt good to let my thoughts out.  For once the hole in my heart was replaced with peace. I felt relieved, free, safe and in a bliss even though I could practically feel my puffy eyes and know for a fact how my makeup will probably make me look like a raccoon due to my tears.

That though is pretty cringe-worthy and to say that Derek is watching me in such a state.

Like they say if he can't handle me at my worst then he can't have me at my best.

I had to say that Derek was doing a pretty good job at it as I now laid on his naked chest. Why was he half naked I don't know. Do I mind it?

Hell no.

The door opened and my weird click of friends are now staring at Derek and me with wide eyes.