Chapter 13

Harry's POV

The next morning Louis drove me back as promised, he pecked my cheek and waved me off as I headed into the building. I had asked if he would put the plug back in me but he merely shook his head and said he thought I should wear one once a week instead of every day which was fine, I guess.

As soon as I walked into the lecture I plopped down in my seat and Nick leaned over to me, "Hey, you alright? I saw you didn't come home last night." He said.

"I'm fine, just stayed the night at Louis'." I shrugged.

"You sure do spend a lot of time with that Louis," Nick muttered.

"He's my um tutor, I fell asleep after our lesson and it got so late that he didn't want me driving home," I explained.

"Yeah, I'm sure that his concern was you driving home late." Nick snapped.

I furrowed my brows, "What do you mean, Nick?"

Nick rolled his eyes and slouched in his seat, "I mean, he wants in your pants, Haz. I haven't even met the guy and it's clear he has the biggest crush on you."

"You think Louis has a crush on me?" I asked as a blush crept onto my cheeks.

"Obviously." Nick scoffed.

And that was the end of the discussion since Nick didn't seem in the mood to talk any more. After the lecture had ended, I headed out of the building with Nick close by my side. Since he didn't want to lose me, he grabbed my hand so we wouldn't get separated.

I smiled widely when I saw Louis leaning against his car, "Lou." I breathed.

"Hey." He smiled back and noticed Nick still standing next to me and then noticed our intertwined hands. "Who's this?"

"Oh, this is Nick a friend of mine," I said.

Louis noticeably frowned, "Ah, I've heard things about you."

"All good things I'd hope." Nick chuckled uncomfortably.

Louis laughed as well, "Yeah, you'd hope." He smiled tightly. "You're roommate Liam has told me so much about how much you care for my little harry here." Louis grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to his side and slung his arm around my shoulders. "You're such a great friend to him."

Nick flinched at Louis' tone, as did I. "Your Harry? Well when I asked Harry about his relationship with you, he said you were just his tutor."

"My relations with Harry are no business of yours." Louis gritted his teeth as he tightened his grip on my shoulder.

"Owie." I whimpered and Louis' expression turned soft and he loosened his death grip.

He looked at Nick, "Well we must be going so you should be on your way now." Louis said as he literally shooed him. Louis opened the passenger side door and shoved me into the car, slamming the door shut.

As soon as he got in the on the other side he kissed me roughly, with me still not being very experienced in kissing I struggled to keep up with him. He pulled away and looked straight into my eyes, "You.Are.Mine. Got it?"

I nodded weakly, "Yes."

He yanked my hair back making both cry out in pain and moan in pleasure, "Yes what?"

His dominance made me just want to suck his willy right there, "Y-Yes, daddy."

He smirked at me, "Good, I'm going to have to punish you later but we've got other things to tend to right now." He said as he began to drive off.