Chapter 3

Louis' POV

We got to the club and all the strippers were already there stretching. Liam took a seat behind me and Zayn, giving him a view of all the dancers.

"Alright so we have four hours to rehearse this so don't go wasting my time." I yelled to them. "I can have Paul take you out of the routine if you can't handle it."

Everyone went silent because they knew I could. The door opened as Niall and Harry strolled into the room. Zayn smiled, "Ah you guys are just in time we're about to get started."

"You guys can sit next to Liam." I said and they both nodded heading to the chairs. "Alright let's get this started."

"Louis and I are going to run through the entire dance and then we'll break it down, step by step." Zayn informed them.

"Niall can you hit play?" I asked sweetly and Niall nodded hitting the button. The music echoed loudly through out the room. Zayn and I put our hands above our heads. We slowly turned in a circle, shaking our asses as we went. We stopped once we were facing the Niall, Liam, and Harry.

Zayn and I dropped down to the ground, bouncing in our spot twice, then easing back up. We then both grabbed our ass, squeezing it tightly. We lifted our shirts off our bodies, swinging them over our heads before throwing them to the side.

We turned around so we were facing the dancers again. We then worked on our pants, sliding them down our legs at a teasingly slow pace. We finally took them off, throwing them where our shirts were.

We then smirked to ourselves since Liam and Harry were in for a surprise. We headed back to them, straddling their waist. Liam smirked while Harry was in pure shock. We grabbed their hands running them down our bodies, going as far as making them touch our cocks as well.

We got off their laps heading back to the spot we started in. We did another drop but stayed in that position till the music faded out. The dancers applauded and Zayn and I stood back up. "So that's what you guys will be learning." Zayn placed his hands on his hips.

"Also thank you to Liam and Harry. We were going to pick some dancers to demonstrate the lap dances on but you guys solved that problem." I smiled and the dancers applauded them as well.

"So do you guys have any critiques? You guys are customers here, so tell us what you liked and what you didn't." Zayn turned to them.

Harry spoke up quietly, "Well Liam were actually talking about that."

"Okay, what would you change?" I asked.

"Well we were talking about how with the drops having your hands over your head instead of by your side." Harry spoke quietly again, it was quite obvious he wasn't comfortable with this subject.

"Mind showing us?" Zayn asked. Liam shrugged and hopped off the chair as Harry followed him. They stood in the spots that we were at. They counted quietly and dropped, similar to how we were except they had their arms above their heads, their hands clasped together.

"Wow that actually looks really good." I nodded. "Do you think you could show me?"

"Erm yeah." Harry nodded. "So you want to clasp your hands right before you go down and just drop like this." He demonstrated it again and I was very surprised. He did it like a pro.

I copied his motions dropping down. "Like that?" I asked looking back at him.

"Yeah, j-just like that." He blushed a bit, the reason for it unknown.