Chapter 4

A/n: harry later on in the chapter ;)

Louis' POV

I was on stage in five minutes, I was applying the finishing touches to my outfit. I was wearing a tight cropped top, tight tear away shorts and a pair of sparkly stilettos.

"Damn if I didn't have a thing with Liam, I'd totally fuck you right now." Zayn bit his lip.

"Must I remind you that I'm dominant." I rolled my eyes, applying a bit of a baby pink lipstick.

"Yes because you're wearing stilettos and putting on lipstick." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I groaned closing the tube of lipstick. I ruffled my hair slightly so it was a messy fringe. I grabbed some hair spray, spraying my hair lightly.

"Louis." Paul poked his head in the door. "You're up."

"Coming." I set down the hairspray and headed out. Tonight I was doing the routine we rehearsed this afternoon but I was doing it by myself. It was so we could get a feel for how the crowd would react to it. I stepped out on the stage taking my place.

The music started up and I did the turn shaking my ass. The audience began to cheer already. Chill out you horny bastards. As I faced the back of the stage, I clasped my hands together and dropped. I bounced twice and eased myself back up.

I squeezed my ass tightly, almost moaning at the feeling. The crowd again cheered loudly, they always seemed to have an obsession with my ass. I pulled off the crop top, swinging it above my head before throwing it to the side. I turned around and ripped off the shorts, exposing a pair of black lace panties.

I climbed off the stage and headed to where Harry was sat. I scanned the crowd earlier so I'd know who I could go give the lap dance to. I rather it be Harry than one of these horny drunks.

I straddled his lap and grinded down onto him. The spot light was on us and everyone was watching. Harry was blushing from the attention. I grabbed his hands and ran them down my body, like we had practiced, letting them rest on my cock.

"Lucky bitch!" Someone from the crowd yelled and Harry blushed. I crawled off his lap and walked back onto the stage. I dropped down staying till the music faded out. The crowd roared and I walked off the stage.

"Paul, how many privates do I have lined up?" I asked.

He looked down at the clip board in his hand. "Uh two."

I frowned, I was hoping I only had a private with Harry. "Okay."

"Room three and seven." He told me and I nodded. I headed to room three, Taking a look at the clipboard before walking into the room. Likes being called daddy. Of course he does.

  I looked at the man in the room and I didn't even hold back an eye roll.

"Hello Tommo." Niall smirked.

"What the hell?" I spat.

"I want a lap dance." He shrugged.

"And you couldn't pick any of the other strippers but me." I folded my arms.

"I wanted the best of the best." He shrugged and put his hands on my hips gripping them tightly. I slapped his hands away.

"Go sit down." I pointed back to the chair. He turned on his heel and headed to the chair. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs, since Niall's hands liked to wander. I put them on him behind his back.