Chapter 11

Louis' POV

It was amazing to see how well Harry obeyed orders. Most people would've taken a couple days to even consider wearing a butt plug for twenty-four hours let alone actually do it. But most people needed to be trained to be submissive, while Harry just seemed to be born submissive. Which was exciting and hot but also concerning.

It wasn't concerning for me per say but more of it could be dangerous for him. Harry is the type to do anything to please someone, he's very trusting. While this can be a good thing, with how trusting he is can make him vulnerable.

I shook off my nerves and prepared for him to arrive for his second session. There was so many things I wanted to do to that boy but I didn't want to scare him off by moving too quickly.

I heard the doorbell ring so I went to answer it, only to be disappointed that it wasn't Harry. "Where's Zayn? Is he okay?" Liam asked frantically.

"Last I checked he was in his room, I only saw him like an hour ago when he came out of his room to get some waffles and he seemed  fine." I said skeptically, did Zayn all of a sudden start dying and I didn't realise...?

"Zayn?" Liam yelled and Zayn emerged from his room, totally unharmed.

"Hey, love." Zayn said as his face contorted in confusion. "What's all the fuss about?"

"I came to see you. You're ill, go lie down." Liam said.

"Liam, I just sneezed while we're on the phone, I'm not ill." Zayn laughed. "I just need to dust, that's all."

"Oh." Liam pressed his lips in a straight line.

"You're too much." Zayn shook his head and kiss Liam's cheek gently as he gazed down to the bag in his hand. He raised an eyebrow, "Liam, what's in the bag?"

"Nothing." Liam muttered as he put it behind his back.

Zayn reached behind and took the bag from his hand, opening it up. "Chicken noddle soup?" He smirked.

"I thought you were sick." Liam said defensively when there was a knock at the door.

"That's Harry." I said as I opened it up.

"Hi, Lou." Harry smiled bashfully and then looked over to see Liam and Zayn. He cleared his throat, "Liam, Zayn."

They smirked and looked between the two of us, "Hey, Harry." Zayn said.

"You should've told me you were coming over right now, we could've car pooled." Liam said.

"Right, I'll remember that next time." Harry nodded with flushed cheeks. It was strange that he was so bashful around other people but with me he had his legs wide open while he moaned daddy.

"Love, let's go ahead and get started, I only have an hour or so until I have to go to work." I said and began to rush him into my room despite Liam and Zayn making jokes about what we were doing. I didn't really get a good look at Harry until now, he was wearing a long trench coat and sneakers, odd.

"What's with the trench coat?" I asked tugging at the belt slightly. Harry blushed, undoing the belt and pulling it off of himself. Honesty I could cum at the sight before me. There Harry was, his hands behind his back head bowed bashfully, in my tutu from last night. The only difference was he was just wearing the tutu, no underwear underneath. You could clearly see his cock with how short the skirt was. "Holy shit."

Harry looked up at me, "Do you like it," He asked and then leaned up to my ear. "Daddy?"

I gripped his bum tightly making him jolt, "I love it." I whispered. "Such a bad boy, teasing daddy like this."