Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I ended up staying the night so the next morning Liam, Zayn, Louis and I had pancakes that Zayn prepared. After breakfast Liam and I hung out with them for a bit up until four then we headed back to the dorms. Louis had offered to drive us but we told him it was fine and we took an Uber.

Once we got back to the dorms and I walked with Liam to his. "So do you want to come in and we can hang out?" Liam asked.

"Sure." I shrugged and we walked in where Nick was lying on his bed, messing with his phone.

He looked up once we shut the door. He got up from his bed. "Hey Harry."

"Hi Nick." I smiled warmly.

"You uh weren't in your dorm yesterday where were you at?" He stuffed his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels.

"Oh I stayed the night at my friend Louis' flat." I explained.

His face dulled, "Just a friend? Or are you two more than just friends?"

"Like best friends? No we're not there yet but I hope we'll become best friends." I shrugged.

"Okay then, do you want to um go get some dinner tonight? You know just you and me?" He asked, blushing slightly. Why was he blushing?

"Sure, I love hanging out with you, you're a great friend." I smiled happily but he frowned.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up at your dorm later. I gotta go." He walked out the door and Liam bursted out laughing.

I frowned at him. "What?"

"You always friend zone him so hard it's hilarious." He cackled.

"Friend zone?" I furrowed my brows.

"Harry, my innocent friend, sit down and I will explain." He sighed and sat down on the bed as I followed.

"What is 'friend zone'?" I asked once I sat.

"You know how when you write boyfriend and boy friend there's a space between boy and friend?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Well that space is the friend zone. Basically when you want to date someone but they just want to be friends, they put you in friend zone. Meaning you both will be friends but never anything more." He explained.

"But how am I friend zoning Nick? He just wants to have dinner, we're friends that's what friends do." I shrugged.

"Nick is always flirting with you and asking you on dates but you are too stuck in your innocent little world. Hell you haven't even had your first kiss yet." He chuckled.

"Actually I have." I mumbled quietly.

"What? When?" His eyes widened.

"Yesterday, I told Louis I hadn't had my first kiss so he kissed me and said now you have." I explained.

"Well shit, Louis moves quick." Liam ran his hand through his hair. "But was it just a kiss or a make out?"

"I don't know, what qualifies it as a make out?"

"Like was there tongue?"

"Ew people kiss with their tongues?" I scrunched my nose up.

"Yes Harry and it's very pleasurable, if you get someone who's a good kisser." He shrugged.

"It sounds gross, who would use their tongue to pleasure someone?" I grimaced.

"Well that's not the only way you can use your tongue to pleasure someone." Liam shrugged.