Chapter 10

A/n: get ready bc most of this chapter is smut, you're welcome ;)

Harry's POV

The next day after my lecture I made my way over to Louis' flat. He had to work tonight so we had to make this session quick. We both knew it would be hard to fit sessions in with our schedules since most of my stuff was during the day and most of his was during the evening.

I timidly knocked on the door and Zayn answered it. "Hey Harry." He smiled.

"Hi, Zayn. I'm here to see Louis." I chirped.

"Obviously, I doubted you were here to see me." He snorted making me frown. "He's in his bedroom waiting for you."

"Oh, okay." I nodded and headed into the flat. I knocked on Louis' bedroom door, awaiting him to answer.

He opened the door and smiled once he noticed me standing there. "Hey, you're here."

I smiled back. "Of course, we've got a lot of work to do before your shift."

"Yeah, come in." He move to the side and I shuffled in. "You have your packet right?"

"Yep." I grinned proudly. "It's all filled out too, I got a little help from Liam and Niall though so they could clear up any confusion."

"Can I see it?" He asked. I nodded handing the packet to him.

It got awkward when my friend Fionn saw the packet in my bag and asked what class it was for. I told him creative writing and he said there wasn't anything due for that class and tried to pull it out to see what it actually was. He finally got ahold of it and he published saying a soft 'oh' and handing it back to me.

"Wow." Louis said, pressing his lips in a thin line.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked. Was he freaked out about something I agreed to? Buy why would he put something on it if he wasn't up for it? Maybe I said no to something he wanted to do and he was disappointed?

"I just didn't expect you to agree to so much. I'm really excited about it." He smiled.

"Oh." I nodded.

"So shall we get started?" Louis clapped his hands together.

"Yeah, most definitely." I set my bag down. "What first?"

"Well a lot of stuff on the list is things that we need to have sex in order to do but I don't think we should have sex quite yet since you're a virgin." He explained.

"So?" I furrowed my brows.

"So I don't want to go into sex until we're closer and you're ready. I think of sex as an intimate thing not a casual thing with no meaning." Louis explained further.

"Oh, then what are we going to do?" I asked.

"Blowjobs." He stuffed his hands in his pocket. "I mean it's oral sex but it's less intimate in my opinion."

"Okay, what do I do first?" I asked.

"First I want to take your two fingers like this," He said putting his middle and pointer finger together and curling the rest of his fingers down. "And I want you to push them back as far as possible till you gag."

"Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"Just do it." He said and I quickly obliged. I took my fingers and pushed them down my throat but I never gagged. I just kept pushing, my lips pressed to the knuckles of my other fingers and past my knuckles of my pointer and middle finger in my mouth. Louis' eyes widened, "Harry are you gagging at all?"