Chapter 7

Louis' POV

I decided to take the night off since I just really wasn't feeling it tonight. I rarely took off so Paul was okay with it. Zayn wasn't working tonight anyways so we were chilling in our flat with a box of pizza.

"So, what happened with you and Harry last night?" Zayn smirked, wiggling his eyebrows.

I shoved him lightly. "Nothing! The boy is so innocent, I couldn't have sex with him."

"Well then what did you do?"

"Well I kissed him and we played scrabble." I shrugged.

"Ugh kissing isn't interesting." He huffed and flopped back onto the couch.

"It is when it's his first kiss."

Zayn shot back up. "What?"

"He told me he hadn't had his first kiss yet, so I kissed him." I explained.

"He just turned twenty one and he hadn't had his first kiss?" Zayn raised his eyebrows.

"Nope, I was his first." I grinned.

"But wait was it like a peck or a make out?"

"Just a peck, like I said he's really innocent."

"Have you guys done anything else other than kissing?"

"Well he jerked me off and I jerked him off." I shrugged.

"Seriously?" He gaped.

"Yeah, I taught him how cause he didn't know how."

"Jesus Lou." Zayn shook his head. The doorbell rang and Zayn hopped to his feet to go answer it. He came back with Liam following behind. "Guess who decided to stop by."

"Hey Liam, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well Niall's being boring and Harry went to dinner so here I am." He shrugged.

"Wait Harry went to dinner? With who?" I furrowed my brows. I was sure he didn't have a boyfriend but then again I never asked him.

"With my roommate Nick, Nick has a total crush on him." Liam rolled his eyes.

"Are him and Harry like together?" I asked.

"God no, Nick is so deep in the friend zone." Liam chuckled.

"Oh good." I nodded.

"Why are you so happy about it? I thought you were 'just interested' in Harry?" Liam smirked.

"Last time I checked I don't kiss and jack off people I'm 'just interested' in." Zayn chimed in.

"Wait what? I knew you guys kissed but I didn't know you jacked him off." Liam gaped.

"Not just that but Harry jacked him off as well." Zayn added.

"Harry? Jacked you off?" Liam laughed, clutching his stomach.

"Yes, I taught him and he did a very good job I might add." I folded my arms.

"What are you doing to him? You're ruining his innocence." Liam shook his head.

"That's what he wants." I shrugged.

"What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

"Harry told me that it makes him feel dumb and he seemed really upset about it. So I've decided I'm going to help him with his little problem." I smirked.

"What are you up to Tommo?" Zayn quirked an eyebrow.

"Let's just say I'm planning on teaching Harry everything I know." I shrugged.

"If you hurt him, I'll kick your ass." Liam threatened.

"The last thing I'd want to do is hurt him." I shook my head.

"It better not even be on the list of things to do." He growled.

I raised my arms in defense. "Okay, okay chill Liam. I would never hurt him."

"Good." Liam said.

"Why are you so protective of him?" Zayn asked.

"Because Harry's not just innocent, he's also vulnerable. Niall and I have taken it upon ourselves to protect him." Liam explained.

"Aw that's sweet." Zayn cooed.

"Well then you should've just told him about sex and shit so he'd be aware." I rolled my eyes.

"What? Why?" He furrowed his brows.

"He said he feels dumb because he doesn't understand what you guys are talking about most of the time." I shrugged.

"Well then I guess you can educate him on sex if it upsets him so much." Liam mumbled.

"Good, I was going to do it even if you told me not to but having your approval is nice." I smiled.

"You may have my approval but you don't have his approval." Liam folded his arms.

"Thats why I'm picking him up for lunch tomorrow to ask him about it." I shrugged.

"And have you asked him about going to said lunch?" Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"No." I mumbled and pulled out my phone.

To Harry: how does lunch with me tomorrow sound?

From Harry: yeah sounds great :)

To Harry: see you then x

"Now I've asked him about going to said lunch and he agreed." I smiled.

"Of course he did, he has a massive crush on you." Liam scoffed.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Louis is trying to play it cool cause he knows he has a crush on the curly haired lad as well." Zayn 'whispered' to Liam.

"Shut up." I grumbled, a blush coating my cheeks. "It doesn't matter, I don't do relationships. They just ruin the friendship you already have."

"Come on, can't you give relationships a chance just this once." Zayn whined.

"No, like I said I don't want to ruin mine and Harry's friendship or whatever this is." I said.

"You better make that clear to him cause if you hurt him—"

"You'll kick my ass. I know, I know." I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to tell him clearly that this is simply me helping him not a relationship."

"Okay." Liam said skeptically. The conversation was over after that and we went back to watching the telly and eating pizza.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: I know this chapter is late but I rather give you a completed chapter late than a incomplete chapter on time. I'm having major writers block right now with both of my stories so I can't promise I'll update this week. I'm very sorry. Love you xoxo