Chapter 14 : Recording In Tha Studio/Random Day

-----> On The Road!!! :D

I woke up, due to a huge bump. The hell did they hit?! I sat up and Prince just sat there laughing at me,which was not funny. I artfully pushed him and then I smiled. I swear to God! I just don't see what's so funny about me getting mad over something....

Roc :What the heck?!

Beauty: Uh...What did we just hit?

Kiesha: I don't know? It was in the road so....

Me: So you just decided to hit it? Like you never noticed?

Prod: Well, that's we ghetto folks do,well some of us? *shrugs*

Babydoll: It was hard enough to be deer though.*shrugs*

Prince: But it could have been something else though.

Ray: Like what?

Prince: *sarcasm* hmmm..I don't know..maybe something Like..You!

Prod: I almost broke my neck ya'll, like I'm dead serious.

Me: *Laughs* That's what you get for sleeping sideways.

Ray: Are we there yet?

Kiesha: We just have to make this left and then we're there.

Me: Finally!

So as we turned into the parking lot I saw a huge sign that said INTERSCOPE RECORDS LABEL. I was really nervous because I was going to perform in front of the owner of this label..and then again he might not like it. But I'll try to keep my hopes up. So as soon as we entered there were offices everywhere. And plus there where a couple of photo shoot rooms. I saw a couple of famous superstars that I Knew. And then we entered this room. There was a long table with People in suits sitting there watching us...we'll especially me. I kinda squeezed Princeton's hand because I was squared as hell right now. I didn't know wat to think. My mind was racing like crazy...

Owner: So This is the girl you were talking about?

Walter: Yes sir, She can sing really great.

Owner: Can she Dance also?

Walter: Absolutely!

Owner: I wanna hear her sing if you don't mind?

Me: Uh...Okay. I don't mind at all.

Kiesha: Alright you guys. Get out so she cam have some privacy.

Prod: W-What?!

Kiesha: Don't get smart with me! Now get out!

So as they headed out I was all alone...and then I started singing "Giving Your Heart A Break" by Demi Lavoto. I loved that song..but I only sung the first verse. After I got done they were all staring at me with astonishing eyes. He looked at Kiesha and Walter...

Kiesha: So what do you think?

Owner: Well she is one natural singer. How long have you been singing?

Me: Ever since I was 10years Øld.

Walter: So she can get signed?

Owner: *smiles* Yes.

When he said that I over filled with joy. And then the guys came in running in and the gave me a huge hug. I just can't believe I am signed to Interscope Records with mindless Behavior. And then Princeton came to me and gave me a hug. I could tell he was proud of me. After that we were headed to the studio. I was gonna record my first song. When we arrived at the audio..I Nicki Minaj..again?!

Nicki: Hey guys..um Snookie...u ready to record?

Me: Record What?

Nicki: Masquerade! Remember?

Snookie: Oh Yea! sure I would love too!

Nicki: Okay, so they want us in the studio,so let's head in.

So me and Nicki headed into the studio and the we started recording. That song just made me wanna have a party. During the chorus we saw everybody dancing outside the studio..so me and Nicki looked at each other..and we started dancing ourselves while recording. It was a lot of fun. And plus there's a concert tomorrow. Me and her will be performing Masquerade and Beez in The Trap. After that we headed back to the hotel. I was really exhausted. So I went into my room,changed my clothes,and laid down on the bed eating sour patch kids. and watching t.v......

While I was watching t.v. I heard a knocking at the door. So I got up answered it. When I opened it, Princeton quickly grabbed me by the waist and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around him. He could really kiss..I was surprised. And He wrapped his hands around my waist. And then he kissed me one more time,before he broke it up and left. When I shut the door..I bite my bottom lip and slid down on the floor. I think I'm falling in love with Princeton from Mindless Behavior.........