Chapter 6 : Feelings for him??

----->Snookie Pov:

I woke up the next morning with with Jacob's hands around my waist. I had gotten a tingling sensation..so I I gently moved it and climbed out of bed gently. So I took me a quick shower and I put on me some purple sweat pants,ans a purple tank top. And then I wrapped my hair in a bun..because I really didn't feel like doing it all. So I headed downstairs and I saw Jaden eating a bowl of cereal...So I sat by him....

Jaden: Morning Snookie. *smiles*

Me: Morning Smith!

Jaden: You don't want anything to eat?

Me: I'm not the kind of person who eats at this time....or I like to eat at 10:00am or later..sometimes 9:00am'

Jaden: Well all of the other girls..I see eat early in the morning..the first one I seen ate at 6:00am in the morning.

Snookie: You can tell she was just eating for the hell of it...or she must be a greedy ass nigga.

Jaden: She was! *Laughs*

Me: *Laughs* But don't worry,there are a lot if girls like that.

So me and Jaden talked for a little while longer and then we started golfing off. He I started hitting me me I started hitting him. He pushed me I pushed him...but I probably went a little to far with the pushing because I accidentally pushed him off the couch. It was pretty funny to me..but it wasn't funny to him. While I was laughing..he pulled me on top of him.I see this nigga wanna play dirty..I can play dirty back. So I climbed off of him and took him upstairs and sat him down in a chair.

I locked the door. I could tell he was happy with where this was going..so I turned the radio to Chris brown "Wet the Bed" ft. ludacris. I stared grinding on his ass. He held on to my waist while I was doing it. And then I started teasing him by kissing on his neck. This dude really thinks imma get with him. It ain't gone damn happen..and then I got up and walked out the room......

Jaden: Aye!! Why you stop?!

Me: I was just trying to tease u..not get with you!

Jaden: So you just did that for fun?

Me: Pretty Much,but I'll see you later bro.

Jaden: Where you going?

Me: Going to wake Jacob's ass up so we can go home.

Jaden: Can I at least get a hug? *Smirks*

Me: Um...Yea....I guess. *shrugs*

So I when I gave Jaden a hug he gone squeeze my Burt make me scream a little. Dang! This boy is just wild for girls!So I headed into me and Jacob's room..and this boy was still sleep. Ain't that something? So I climbed on the bed and I tried to wake him up....

Me: Jacob? Jacob!? *shakes him*

Jacob: *snores & turns over*

Snookie: Jacob! Wake up!!!

He still wouldn't wake up..so he left me no choice. I mean you would do the same thing if somebody you knew wouldn't get up. I Am I right? So I pushed off the bed and he woke up then..LMFAO! He was really gonna get me this time...

Jacob: What the heck?! Snookie why did u do that?!

Me: Well....I wanted to go home.

Jacob: How come u didn't wake me or shake me?

Me: You wouldn't wake up..so I had to push you.

Jacob: Sometimes you make me mad,like seriously.

Me: In a good way..or bad way?

Jacob: BOTH..but mostly a good way. *smiles*

Me: I know right..u love me!

Jacob: You can be a pain in the ass most of the time..but we still love u.

Me: awwww..I love u too..now get up so we can go!

Jacob: Help me first please. *baby voice*

Me: Okay,fine...just because your my brother and I love u..I'll help u this time. *Laughs*

So while I tried to pull him up he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me on top of him. Dang! I really needed this boy to stop doing that! Even though I loved it..but still I'm his sister..well stepsister to be exact...

Me: Jacob I am not your gf..I am your sister! Put that in your head.

Jacob: I can't..sometimes I just wanna give it to u in the worst way

Me: *slaps Jacob*

Jacob: Dang,I was just playing with u! U can't take a joke?

Me: Obviously Not, but just hurry up so we can leave!

Jacob's Pov:

Actually..I wasn't playing with her. I really did wanna give it to her in the worst way..life she was my gf. I really didn't love her like a sister either..I liked her as my girlfriend. So when she left took a shower,put on me some clothes,and then I headed downstairs where everybody else was.We talked a little and then me and Snookie headed home. When we arrived she went up to her room I followed. But something told me that this relationship wasn't gonna last....

Snookie: Aren't You going to go to your room?

Jacob: Uh...Nope.

Snookie: Why?

Jacob: Because...I want to stay in here with you.

Snookie: Okay,Fine..u can stay..but not at night.

Jacob: Why not at night? We slept together in the same room at my friends house.

Snookie: Whatever happens at Diggy's house..stays at his house. Remember that for Me then.

Jacob: Well can u at least give u this?

Snookie: Uh...give me what?

Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed me around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. I could tell he wanted to kiss me....but I wanted him bad as he wanted me. And then our lips crashed. He was a good kisser. And then I had this feeling that something wasn't right. While kissing him..it didn't feel right to me so I broke it And then he left to his room. I laid down on my bed thinking about wat I just did I kissed him. The more I thought..I wondered was I really falling for him Am I? I wonder........

---->Jacob's Pøv:

As I headed back into my room I sat down on my bed thinking about Snookie. I wanted her really bad. It's like everywhere I go..she was always there in my head. The more I thought..the more I needed her. And then I remembered wat my stepmother said to me..before she died: If u loved someone show them...that u really loved them. That went over and over in my head. I had to show Snookie I loved her..but how? I mean,I think I'm falling for her,but not sure. I just like her personality,nit falling in love with her,I'm just falling for her. Whatever it was,it was kinda bugging me all night....