Chapter 40 : I Love all Of You Just The way Ya'll Are =^_^=

~Partying is something that I will always do....especially with my friends. Very crazy,random,but Unique In your own way. Don't let anybody stop you.....~

-----> Snookie Pov:

I woke up at 11:00am in the morning. Lights were on everywhere and I could hear laughing and talking. This don't make any sense. Well I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep,so why night dance the night away? Am I right? So I climbed out and headed into the bathroom to clean my face and clean my teeth. Weird is the new normal,so get used it it. After that I wrapped my hair in a bun and put on me some damn earrings and changed into Some White Sweat pants and a Pink tank top with some ankle socks. So I snuck downstairs.....

When I got to downstairs I saw that everybody was eating Popcorn and watching A movie...."Medea Goes To Jail". I wanna watch it!!! So I went in there and sat in Princeton's Lap. Everybody Just looked at me like I was crazy or something. But I took the bowl of popcorn out of Rays Hand and sat it in my lap, while trying not to laugh.....

Ray: Now that was just plan rude dude.

Me: I wanted me some damn popcorn and y'all ass was gonna give anyway.

Prod: No need to to be mean...Damn. You don't share your food anyway.

Me: I know I don't.....No need to point that out....*silent*

Ray: Mhmmm..Now pass back the popcorn' *holds out hands*

Me: Fine,I didn't want that shit anyway. It was nasty as hell.

Prince: Why are y'all making a big deal out of Popcorn?

Roc: And you would be the one to spread the peace.

Prince: Nigga shut the hell up. Ain't no peace spreading right now! *glares at him*

Me: You Guys are just Plain cruel to each other. *shakes head*

Theresa: You ain't lying. They are lazy.

Ray: Awww ;) There go my boo.

Theresa: Well your boo is about to throw a damn fit.

Me: How in the world did u get in here?

Theresa: Long story....*looks at The guys*

Ray: I told you I was sorry.

Roc: Dude, you never listen....So um, you're not sorry.

Ray: I know I'm not so shut up.

Me: If I hear one more person...Tell somebody else to shut up. I'm gone act like damn Medea.

Prod: *Chuckles* Are you serious?

Me: Is that a problem? *smiles*

I shook my head,but once again took the bowl away from Ray and ate me some popcorn. I know I was mean and ghetto A'F,but that's just me. I rolled my eyes and sat back in Princeton's lap while ignoring them. I got bored and threw a popcorn in Roc's eye. I mean it was pretty funny. But he threw a pillow at me. I laughed and splashed some water on Prod and ray while I throw some Beads at Prince. I swear it was funny as hell. I couldn't help but laugh. When Jacob came down, I threw a pillow at him. he looked at me like I was stupid. I got up and started hopping around. Then I noticed,that someone turned on the music and me and Theresa started twerking. It was funny........

Everybody Just looked at me like I was stupid. Fuck y'all then. I was just trying to have some fun. But I couldn't stop laughing. But then someone picked me up and threw me over their shoulder. It was that damn Roc. I started beating his back,I wanted him to put me down,like seriously. so wasn't even joking....