My Boyfriend,My Stepbrother: A Jacob Latimore/Princeton Love Story (Season 1)

[ A/N: This was my first story on Wattpad, so just for all ya'll New readers I will be rewriting chapters and editing them!! So just bare with me and try not to get confused!! 8/30/2014 ]

WARNING: POSITIVE COMMENTS ONLY, IF I SEE ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS IT WILL BE DELETED/REPORTED NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

*****************

------>Wakey, Wakey!!! :)

I woke up the next morning, with my alarm going off loud as hell. But luckily, I had it set to Nicki Minaj ft. 2 Chainz 'Beez In The Trap' which was my favorite song....for now. Anyways, today was the last day of school so that means NO homework, detention ,teachers yelling at you and definitely NO getting up early in the morning. And I have to admit that I was hella proud too. :) So I quickly got up and took me a nice hot shower. As the warm water hit my skin, it felt as if it was releasing all of my energy for today...and maybe a few Surprises? When I finished, this is what I wore:

〈×〉high waist denim blue skinny jeans

〈×〉 White crop fitted tank top/ Red Plaid Fitted shirt (unbuttoned)

〈×〉hair straightened/ diamond stud earrings

〈×〉Bracelets/ flats

And then when I finished, I headed downstairs I heard my mom and her boyfriend whispering about some thing so I decided to eavesdrop on them a little...

Mom: Should we tell her or what?

Bf: Not yet.....maybe later.

Mom: You know we need to tell her or she might be a little uncomfortable later on meeting him.

Bf: We don't need her to be wondering about him during school. It'll cause a distraction.

Mom: *sighs* Okay, I guess,but let's just hope this works out the way we planned it.

After they got done talking I raised my eyebrow peaking around the room and then I walked downstairs like I never heard anything. And I was wondering who they were talking about...and who was "he"? We must have a new nigga coming into the house or something? Oh well I'll find out later after I get back from school. So I said my goodbyes and then I headed out the door for school still worrying about the boy..man I should've never eavesdropped on them. This is going to be a long day..

---->At School...

When I arrived school I saw friends Candace, Ashley, and Jaszmine. I smiled to myself and ran over to them, giving them a huge bear hug!! They all looked at me like I was stupid as hell and maybe it's possible that I'm from another planet, but who knows? Everybody isn't the same and made up of their own person with pure Beauty...

Me: Hello Guys!!

Girls: Heyy!! :)

Me: Hmph, Well guess what I found out this morning?!

Candace: You're always finding out something. *Laughs*

Me: Shut up, because I have MY resources and people to talk to.

Ashley: Obsession. *shakes head*

Me: I am NOT obsessed! *changes subject* Do you guys wanna know what it is or not?

Jaszmine: *Laughs* Well what is girl, What is it?!

Me: I eavesdropped on my mom and her bf. *smiles wide*

Candace & Ashley: What they say?

Me: Well I heard them say something about a "him" or whatever. He was supposed to be a surprise gift or Something like that, but I don't know what it is for sure though. *shrugs*