Chapter 46: Right By My Side *Final Chapter*

Welp....it's come to this. The last chapter. I honestly didn't expect it to end like this, but since everyone is getting older I decided to try something different. This was my first story on Wattpad and I was expecting nowhere near this much love for this story. xx

***

Snookie Pov:

"No." I said pushing him off and fixing my shirt. He looked at me dumbfounded and pissed off just because I rejected him. At this moment I was very confused, shocked, and uncomfortable. I mean I didn't mean for THIS to happen. I didn't meant for him to FALL IN LOVE with me, but if I did cause something to trigger his emotions for me, then it was an accident. I'm sorry. Like I really, really am but no. I couldn't.

Me: I think we need a break.

Jacob: You're joking right?

Me: Why would I be? I don't like you like that and you seem as if you can't get that through your thick skull.

Jacob: *chuckles* And I really thought that you would love me back.

Me: I do love you back, just not...not the way you love me so don't even try to make things complicated.

Jacob: Things are already complicated Snookie. Ever since Princeton showed up in the picture, it's like you don't even notice me anymore.

Me: But that doesn't mean I forgot about you Jacob. Just because I've fallen in love with Princeton that doesn't mean I stopped-*pauses* wait, that came out wrong.

Jacob: Oh no I heard you clearly.

Me: No, Jacob I didn't mean it like that-*gco*

Jacob: But you just said that you've fallen in love with him?! Are fucking kidding me right now?! *Throws hands up*

Me: Why are you treating it like it's a big deal? Aren't happy that I found someone that could make me smile?

Jacob: I am Snookie, I really am but to me he's not your type!

Me: You don't know who the fuck is my type! You're not even in love with me first of all and second, I don't need your ass to come in here and act like you're better than any other boy because you're not!

Jacob: How do you know that I'm not in love with you?

Me: Because you DON'T me. You only know the outside of me. You don't even know who I really am! Just because I keep a smile on my face it doesn't mean I'm not hurt on the inside. Just because I comfort other people, it doesn't mean I don't want to be comforted to.

Jacob: So do you trust me?

Me: No, Not completely.

Jacob: So what do you think will happen to us?

Me: What do you mean us? *looks at him*

Jacob: Like our relationship that we had.

Me: Well now it's what we used to have. Jealousy isn't a pretty thing and it most definitely isn't gonna get you anywhere.

Jacob: I'm not jealous.

Me: Yes the hell you are so don't even deny it.

Jacob: What if I made you jealous?

Me: There's no way you could make me jealous. I'm not the one telling my sister that my best friend isn't right for her knowing that they care deeply about each other.

It got quiet all of a sudden. So quiet that you could hear a pin drop. He tried to kiss me cheek, but I turned my head. I just didn't want him to touch me period. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall while holding my wrists above my head. At first I thought he was gonna rape me or something, but he didn't which was a huge relief.