Club X (Part 2)

Deep breath.

Shot of tequila.

Show time.

The roaring of the crowd alarmed Scarlett. They were all excited to see her comeback performance. Starfire, her stage name, used to be a huge success in this place. Slowly she planted her red fuck me heels onto the stages platform, only her leg was peaking through the curtain. It rallied them up. Drove them crazy. Laughing, she dipped backwards only revealing half of her arm and her fiery red hair. The men swooned from the mere sight of it. The curls unruly and wild.

She was simply enticing.

Smirking, Scarlett reared back. Both arms holding the curtain for a bare second. The suspense from the crowd was deafening. Wailing her arms apart, the curtain opened up, revealing her glorious figure. The corset she wore before was now replaced by a more provocative one. A sheer white -barely there- material that left nothing to the imagination. Matching this, she white stockings that clung deliciously to her tan legs, her garter belt seamlessly connecting them to her panties.

"Damn she's hot!" A drunken man shouted.

The man's praise calmed her nerves. Scarlett never hated stripping, she even enjoyed it at times but not to these strange men. Not to muggle men who were probably going to cheat on their wives later on tonight. No. She enjoyed stripping for Draco. And she'd hate to admit it but there used to be a time that James was the center of her stripping fantasies. Thankfully, that was over now.

Strutting forward, hips swaying provocatively from side to side, she scanned the room. Grinning at the starstruck faces gawking at her, she her arm swooped around the pole, her entire body dipping around it as her toned legs reached up wrapping themselves as well. She laughed joyously as she twirled around the pole, memories of her stripping days making it easier to perform. The tequila no doubt giving her confidence. Not that she truly needed it. She was superb.

"Take it off, babe!"

Stopping, Scarlett let gravity bring her down slowly. It was almost painfully sexy to watch. Her lower body dipping down to touch the floor. Her ass grazing the floor slightly as she crouched. The fierce cheetah in the jungle. That's what her stripper pals called it. That panther pose left the men painfully hard. And looking around, the pose truly did its job. Her prey gawking at her with drooling mouths.

Dropping her gaze and licking her lips, she left one on the pole. The act slow and sensual. Her other hand sliding down to unstrap her garter belt. One clip. Two clip. Snap! The sound emitting outward, the front row being able to hear it.

A couple of groans could be heard from the crowd as she sat back down on the floor, her legs slightly bent, showing off her soft skin. Then with both hands, she lowered her stockings. Slowly. Softly. Teasingly. Her blue eyes shining behind a white mask. The power she felt was immense.

Scarlett felt alive.

She felt better than she had since summer started. And now that its coming to an end, she kind of felt the need to enjoy her last moments. Draco would never stop being a mama's boy and she'd have to accept that. Just like he'd have to accept who she was, what she did and how she acted. Scarlett was going to be reckless and he'd had to deal with it.

Once her stockings were off she shimmied out of her garter belt. The shaking of her butt made the male population go wild. She giggled when she saw James in the back flashing his teeth, his expression one of desire. She shuddered from his gaze. It was powerful but not enough. She needed more encouragement to take it all off.

Looking out and away from her ex, she dancing around the pole a bit more as the music poured from the speakers. Her hair constantly blocking her vision. At one point her moves lead her to kneel down on the floor like a submissive. Her hands pressed down into the floor between her knees. Her hair falling in waves around her faces. Her teeth digging into her bottom lip. The dominants in the room would appreciate it and by the roars, she knew they did. Unfortunately, the men below her began to make her uncomfortable with their suggestive looks. To make matters worse they were hideous. She needed motivation.