Midnight Madness

"Draco! Stop it!" Scarlett giggled as her boyfriend chased her up the stairwell. "You're going to get us caught! We're suppose to be on patrol for Dumbrigde!" she scowled playfully as she hopped onto a moving staircase. "Ha ha! You can't catch me!" she stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

"Watch when these stair cases rearrange themselves, I'll put that tongue to good use," he winked and Scarlett squealed in delight and in fright as a staircase appraoched him. "You better run!"

"Ahh!" She laughed and ran down the 7th floor corridor. She could hear Draco's footsteps behind her and she panicked. Scarlett ran but hit a dead end. She cursed the castle's layout and wished for a place to hide when suddenly a huge door appeared behind her. Shrugging, she quickly ran inside but stopped dead in her tracks when she realized where she was.

The Room of Requirement.

"Scarlett?" Harry's face expression was priceless.

"Oooh snap...so this is where 'Dumbledore's Army' is located. Not a bad hiding place." she mused playfully and Neville ran up to her frantically.

"Promise, you won't snitch."

Scarlett rolled her eyes. "Do I look like a snitch?"

"Yes!" The youngest Weasley called out.

Scarlett narrowed her eyes at the little brat. "Jenny-"

"Ginny!-"

"I don't care. Your name is irrelevant! The point is little girl that I am NOT a snitch and unless you want me to break my rule do not tempt me." Ginny glared at her. "And wiped that glare off of your face before I blast you into the next century, bitch!" Scarlett's body relaxed.

"Anyways, Draco's in the corridor but do not fret for I shall lead him away," she paused slowly. "BUT next time I shall not be so nice. Now tootles!" Scarlett winked at Neville and he shook his head at her playfully.

Then she carefully walked out only to see the back of Draco's head. Silently cursing, she thought of a way to distract him while the doors went away. She tip-toed up behind him but when she went to cover his eyes, he turned swiftly, slamming her against the brick wall.

"Scarlett?" His grip oh her loosened. "S-sorry, I thought you were one of those freaks from the DA or whatever those fools are calling themselves."

Scarlett nodded her expression soft. "It's okay. Let's go back down to the dungeons. Maybe even go to your dorm room."

Draco's eyes widened. "B-but you said we wouldn't-"

"I know what I said and if you're lucky I might change my mind but for now I just want to enjoy some time alone with you without actually exploiting you...yet?" She licked her lips teasingly and Draco did not need anymore motivation, he picked her up and began running towards the Slytherin Common Room. Scarlett giggled and squealed as he carried her all the way down to the dungeons.