Guilty Conscience

A week after Scarlett was released from the hospital wing, she began to attend classes again. Draco had offered once to carry her books but her pride made her deny him from giving her any type of assistance. Scarlett hated asking anyone for anything and Draco would certainly not be an exception. Draco had been very nice to her after her accident but now, he was back to his righteous self. For some reason, Scarlett liked him better that way, all cruel and demanding. It was hot.

"Scarlett, we need to talk!" 

Scarlett glanced up from her book in the library. She had stopped by to make up all of her work. The O.W.L's were approaching and she did not want to be caught on the wrong end of Umbridge's wrath. Anyways, Scarlett rubbed her tired eyes and waited as Pansy and a very heated Daphne marched over to her. 

"What?" Scarlett snapped, not in the mood.

"Don't get snippy with us! You're the one who hasn't delivered!" Daphne slammed her fist on the table causing Madame Prince to shush them. "We want results."

"What more do you want?" Scarlett stood up carefully, her midsection still a bit sore. "The bloody boy threw the entire match for me. I think that's progress, don't you?"

"Well, I want MORE! Draco needs to pay for what he did to us." Daphne took a deep breath and crossed her arms. "Did you know what he asked Blaise this morning?"

"No, what?"

Daphne wiped away a few stray tears. "He asked him if I was still as lame as he remembered." Scarlett's eyes widened. Sounds like Draco alright. "I-I feel utterly humiliated and I want him to pay for this. I know we said he needed to fall in love but I know he likes you enough to get hurt so do something, unless you have already fallen for the bloody git."

Scarlett crossed her arms and glared. "First of all, you do NOT threaten me. Secondly, I shall do whatever the hell I want with Draco and if he wants to run his mouth about his past experiences than so be it, it is none of my business. I for one am not in love with him. Sorry, but I am not you guys...Now, I will stick to our original, accorded dare and that's it. Take it or leave it."

Pansy stepped it. "We'll take it but Scarlett we fear that you have developed feelings for Draco and maybe in the end, you might not go through with it."

"Pa-lease. I could never fall for such an arrogant little brat. He means nothing to me."

Daphne smirked. "Prove it."

Scarlett gritted her teeth. "Alright but just remember, you asked for it." 

And with that Scarlett collected her books and strutted out of the library, her mind thoroughly pissed off. She was begining to hate those two. One minute they love her and the next it's like a bloody conspiracy. But Scarlett knew she needed to prove herself. She made her way to the Slytherin common room and dropped off her books.

On her way back she spotted her target. Smirking, Scarlett lifted her black skirt just a little bit higher and unbuttoned the first three buttons on her shirt. She rolled up her sleeves and took off her green tie, twirling it around in one hand. Her hair was curly and dishevealed, giving off that sexy sex hair appeal.

Then while seductively yet casually swaying her hips, she wandered into the courtyard and zeroed in on her next victim. And who better to anger Draco then his sworn enemy, Harry Potter. Scarlett could not deny her excitement. Seducing the 'Chosen' One would be a fun challenge. 

Harry was sitting alone under the large tree in the courtyard. He immediately spotted her figure and scoffed. Giggling at his reaction, she walked over slowly and sat down dangerously close to him. He tried ignoring her but her red bra was clearly visible making Harry's temperature rise.