Cruel Intentions

Making my way down the Hogwarts castle was without a doubt the hardest thing Scarlett had done all week. Hadn't anyone of heard of the floo network? She'd even take one of those muggle stairs that moved up and down, lessening the burden that walking induces on a person.

"Oh no," she groaned. "These are my Christian Louboutins!"

"I'll buy you a new pair," James appeared from behind the trees. "Get in the carriage."

Scarlett laughed. "And who are you to boss me around?" His finger went up to interject but she cut him off. "No- don't answer that. Let's get a move on. We're late as it is."

"Permission slips," a stubby looking professor asked kindly.

"Give me," James took her paper and practically threw it at him. The Professor stumbled and fell face first into the ground, the action looking ridiculously funny. Scarlett laughed but quickly covered it up with a cough. No way was she having fun with James Hunter. Eh, even his name is hideous.

"Out," James evacuated a carriage full of third years.

"We could have used the other empty carriage," Scarlett hissed annoyed.

"Get in." He didn't give her a chance to answer when he lifted her up and placed her in the carriage. "Besides darling, I wouldn't want to risk walking down towards the carriage and ruining your lovely shoes."

Crossing her legs, she huffed. Her mind trying hard to order her cheeks to not blush. James smirked at her and all hell broke loose. He looked gorgeous. How was she supposed to hate him when he looked so delicious?

The carriage was soon in motion. James said nothing. He just stare intently at her.

"Stop it," she snapped.

James' lips turned up slightly as he leaned forward. His elbows on his knees. "Want to know what I'm thinking about?"

No, she thought as she gulped. Please don't say anything sexual! Please!

He licked his lips slowly. Scarlett's eyes turned hazy as they followed the sensual motion. "I'm thinking about that night at the park." Her eyes widened and he smirked. Could this ride go any slower? "You were so willing," he smiled as he gazed at her legs.

She uncrossed and then crossed her feet again, uncomfortable.

"I don't really remember," she lied.

"Oh?" he chuckled huskily. His voice lower. "Shall I remind you? We were drunk, playing on the merry go round when you looked up at me and said, 'James baby, will you do me a favor and fuck me?'"

Scarlett's face was bright red. That was the night she had lost her virginity.

"Stop."

He didn't. "I was completely shocked. My rebellious little angel wanted to have sex. And me," he laughed at the memory. "I wanted to devour you. You were very young but incredibly gorgeous laying there with a virgin white dress, your legs exposed..." he trailed off and moved to sit next to her. Scarlett moved further away from him on the seat, but no distance could stop the electricity she felt jolting between them. "Much like they are now," his fingers touched her leg and she gasped.

Biting her lip, she contained her moan. She needed to find Draco and get laid. There was no way that James' touch could evoked such a response.

"I love Draco," she insisted.

"That's fine," James smirked. "Love Draco, marry Draco," he babbled as he inched closer, his fingers gripping her thigh tightly. "All I know is that that night, I made love to you and you wanted it. You wanted my mouth on you. You begged for my touch," he fingers traveled upward. Closer. "You worshiped me and right now," he paused centimeters from her lips. His gold eyes warm and hot as they stared deep into hers. "You want me just as bad."