Foreign Feelings

She was perfect and she dam well knew it. Sitting in Potions, her flawless face careless as usual but slightly annoyed by her partner, made her look so sexy. Draco silently watched her from across the room, his potion long forgotten. He had tried to sit by her but Snape had assigned the class seats and she was stuck with Potter. How annoying! He'd have to talk to Snape about this mutiny!

Draco's hands gripped the stirring rod tightly as he watched her talk with Potter. He straightened himself when Blaise chuckled. He wasn't jealous. He was being....territorial, that's all. Draco Malfoy was never jealous, that was a one time thing with the Hunter situation and it will never happen again. But maybe, just maybe it could feed the possessive feelings he seems to have acquired for her. It was maddening.

A few months ago when school had started, he didn't care for her, well not romantically atleast but now, she was HIS girlfriend and Potter was centimeters aways from touching her. The fact that she was going to shag him a few weeks back made the whole thing less bearable. Draco wasn't stupid. He saw the way Potter watched her. Potter may dislike Scarlett but he cannot deny that she was incredibly beautiful. Even a blind man could see that. But she's MINE, Draco thought loudly. It had taken weeks of preperation, long internal battles and many restless nights for him to even consider dating her. It had taken everything within him and more to ask her out and he'll be damned if he let some slimey good for nothing Gryffindor get in his way.

"Malfoy, stop staring!" Blaise snickered as Draco glared at him. "Dude, you're soooo whipped!"

"Go to hell, Blaise!" Draco hissed, his eyes never leaving his girl. Bloody hell did he just say HIS girl. Draco took a deep breath. He couldn't possibly be in THAT deep could he? No, impossible.

Though admittedly, he was feeling constantly annoyed by these foreign feelings. He wasn't used to...caring. It required too much energy. He shuddered, the thought itself was traumatizingly frightening. He glanced back at the pair and his blood spiked when Potter 'accidently' leaned into her to grab the cutting board and blade, his hands brushing hers. That slimey git! However, Draco calmed down very pleased when he saw her roll her eyes and even wince at the contact. She hated Gryffindors just as much as he did. Good.

"You idiot! Maldito! Stupid, good for nothing bloodtraitor!"

Scarlett's angry voice snapped Draco out of his thoughts and the venom in her voice scared him. He glanced back to see Scarlett drenched in purple goo, her hair stuck to her face and her designer gown ruined. Draco snickered at the sight. She looked completely ridiculous and even then he found her adorably gorgeous. He sighed, adorable should not be in his vocabulary.

"Look what you did? It says mince, not chop, idiot! And who the bloody hell told you to put the african sea salt into the beaker? Now the whole potion is ruined! Not to mention my clothes! Gah you Gryffindors are stupider than I thought!" She shouted enraged. Draco watched his girl take charge in amusment. Take that Potter! Scarlett sure was something.

"Snape, do something!" She practically ordered.

"30 points from Gryffindor! Clean this mess up Potter and I will see you in detention," Snape announced before he dismissed the class. Potter was pissed. Serves him right!

Then Scarlett walked slowly out of the room, her face insatiable. Draco wanted to take that frown off her face and his face brightened when he thought of the perfect idea. "Come," he told her but she ignored him. Draco sighed. She was too stubborn.

"Scarlett, I'm calling you," he sighed, running his finger through his platinum hair.

Scarlett rolled her eyes. "I am not a dog, nor am I at your beckon call."

"Stop being melodramatic," Draco snapped and latched onto her gooey hand. A shiver ran through him but he chose to ignore it. Scarlett complained for a moment or two until she decided she didn't care were they were going anymore. Draco could tell she was tired so he took her up to the Prefects bathroom. He gained access to it this year and it wasn't like his bathroom back home but it'll do.

"You can take a bubble bath here," he said simply. "Or shower, what ever you prefer."

Scarlett's eyes scanned the room carelessly her expression blank. Ungrateful brat! Draco almost kicked her out when her face slowly turned into a gorgeous smirk. He couldn't help but return it. She leaned in and softly pecked his lips, making Draco's manhood twitch slightly. His pale face was flushed. How did she do that? Have such an effect on him?

"Would you like to join me, Mr. Prefect?" she bit her lips teasingly. She was such a cock tease and she knew it. "I'd love some company, it's pretty lonely in there. Besides, I'm sure my boyfriend would approve of my choice."

Draco smirked big at this. "Really? Well, I'm sure he'd approve of less clothing too but-" He stopped mid sentence when he saw her removing her clothes. He gulped. He was just kidding. Oh merlin! She was naked, in front of him, no clothes and although it should have been nothing special, it was. She walked into the hall, not caring if she was seen and pulled onto his green tie.

"Are you going to come fuck me or not, Mr Prefect?" she breathed long and hard making him squirm before she slammed her lips onto his and-

"DRACO!!!"

Draco jumped up from his bed in a cold sweat. Holy hell! It had been a dream. "Bloody hell..." he mumbled infuriated. "Not again."