Spawn Of Satan

Panick, distress, anger, and devastation but most of all fear. The constant and underlying feeling of helplessness was too much to bare. The bitter feeling of loneliness that resurfaced, stabbed her repeatedly in the heart. Her old wounds opened up, the blood flowing freely.

Am I asleep? Because there was no way that this was real. No way! Scarlett thought with a heay frown as she inhaled sharply, her body trying futily to regain its composure. Her eyes began to water a bit and she felt weak again. Returning to that sad and pitiful life form that she once inhabitated the world as, was not an option. She needed to be strong and face her demons head on. But surely that was proving to be difficult with the Spawn of Satan standing a few feet in front of her.

His dark brown hair, tousled upwards like always, made her want to vomit. She remembered the yearning she used to have to run her hands through his hair, the embarrasment she has to endure whenever she was denied such a simple act. His eyes were a light golden brown color, almost amber. There was once a time were she found those eyes lovely and endearing but now, they're nothing but pure evil. Those ripped pectorals and tan complexion was nothing to her now. He was bigger, more muscular than Draco but that made no different to her. Not anymore.

"James!" she hissed venomously. Her neck vein protruding greatly.

The boy in question simply smirked. He clearly knew of the effect he had on her. "Yes, Liz."

This made her blood boil to an even higher extent.

Draco stared at the transaction with a deadly feeling in his gut. He was feeling a bit out of sorts. A new player had just entered the game in winning Scarlett's heart. An old and sucessful player to make matters worse. Draco could do nothing but fasten his hold on her waist posessively and with an iron grip. He would not lose her, he vowed as he glared daggers at him. Draco felt odd. He was out of his element and he needed to find out who he was up against.

"Don't call me that!" she choked out, her voice rough with emotion. "You don't have that right anymore. Now what the bloody hell are you doing here?" she almost shouted. Scarlett ignored her father's disapproving gaze. "You know damn well that you are no longer welcomed in my house, James!"

James himself, chuckled. His gaze soft and apprasing. Scarlett was alway mouthy and rebellious but never this fierce. It was refreshing. "Oh, I think your family begs to differ, love. And of course, the Dark Lord needs me here tonight so be a big girl and suck it up. We'll talk later. I have a few things I want to say to Draco."

Scarlett paled.

She knew that her family favored James and treated him better than they even treated their own daughter but this? This was mutiny! And Draco. What could he possibly need to say to him? She couldn't risk it. This new information made her eyes narrow into tiny slits.

"Get the fuck out of here!"

"Scarlett!" her mother gasped. "Watch your lauguage, young lady."

Elena was ignored. "Leave! I do not want you here-" a horrible thought struck her. "Wait, did you just say Dark Lord? What the hell would he want with you?"

But as she finished her sentence. Scarlett felt a cold presence enter the room and she gulped.

"Do not worry, young Scarlett for I shall answer all of your questions." The cruel and ruthless being before her said grimly. His eyes red and malicious. Everyone bowed except Scarlett. Draco tried to pull her down but couldn't. This man was the reason for her misfortune. She couldn't possible join him. Could she?

"All good things..." he recited. "Now come!"

The order was so abrupt, she flinched backwards.