Beautiful Disaster

Scarlett held the door and watched as Draco left through the front. Her blue eyes were concentrated on that platinum blonde head of his, memories of her hands running through them popped into her head and she sighed. She then watched as Draco's head snapped around one last time, his infamous smirk plastered on that gorgeous face of his as he winked at her. Scarlett lost her composure for one second and blushed before composing herself. She would not let this change who she was.

Closing the door, she went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Only to have Neville bounce down next to her, a goofy grin on his face. She sighed. This would be a long day.

"So..." Neville began suggestively.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Her eyes trained on Nana's paintings. "So what?"

Neville sighed. "Scarlett, you know! Did you and Malfoy do it or not? And don't leave out any juicy details," he demanded, his eyes hungry for information.

Scarlett smacked him upside the head and glared. "You're worst than the Slytherin girls! How dare you even think that I gave myself so easily to him? Do I look like that kind of girl?"

"Yes."

Scarlett's eyes were appalled but she smirked nonetheless. "Neville Longbottom! Are you saying that I am a whore!"

"Kind of," he shrugged but then saw her angry expression and winced. "Scar, you know I don't mean to insult you. It's just that you're kind of easy." Scarlett gasped. "Yeah you make them work for it but at the end of the day, you'll have them in bed with you. I never liked that part of you but I am not one to judge. I hate that you strip and drink and smoke. I don't like that but you're my best friend and I love you no matter what," he paused. "That's how I knew you truly liked Malfoy because you haven't cheated on him yet."

Scarlett face was grim. But as she thought about it, her eyes softened. Neville was right. Scarlett was never the type of girl to date and break up with guys. It was fuck or be fucked, as simple as that. After James broke her heart, she made it her mission to never let anyone do the same to her. She made sure the guys never fell in love, well with the exception of Draco of course.

"Scarlett," Neville began timidly. "Are you mad at me?" She shook her head no and chuckled. His face was adorable scared. So much for a Gryffindor.

"No, Neville you're right. I'm just being a bitch." Scarlett paused slowly. "And as for Draco," she looked up at Neville's eager face and jumped up and down screaming. "OF COURSE, WE DID IT!!!"

"I KNEW IT!!" Neville's eyes lit up but then he blushed. "So that noise against the wall was-"

"Neville! Of course, it was! The boy's stamina is impressive." Scarlett blushed for a moment remember everything but tried futile to hide it. But Neville saw it.

"Oh my god, you love him!"

Scarlett was like a deer caught in the headlights. "N-no I fucking don't! Are you crazy! He's just a dare and that's it. Now, if you do not mind, I have to go shower and change. I'm very tired."

"I wonder why," Neville muttered causing Scarlett to glare at him. "Listen Scar, I may not like Malfoy but you should give this guy a chance. Stop this stupid dare."

"He cheated on me Neville!"

"But I thought you didn't care," he countered. "I thought he was just a dare."

"It's my pride Neville." Scarlett shook her head annoyed but Neville wasn't buying it.

"I'm serious Scar. Malfoy seems to really like you for you and that's really hard to do without seeing a pyschiatrist-" Scarlett threw a pillow at his face making him chuckled. "Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you!" He shouted as she stomped off angirly. Once she was gone he sighed, chuckling softly. "Oh merlin, she's got it bad."