Bonus Chapter(two)

Start from the beginning

A jeep full of drunk boys passed by our side making Manik alert.

"Damn!Gol-gappi!"He bent down and hoisted me in his arms hurriedly finding that jeep taking a u-turn.

"Oye kahan ja raha hai bey!" One of those cheap boys shouted with there car coming towards us and Manik made me sit in car.

"Manik!"I clutched his hand in fear and he blinked his eyes in assurance.

"Sssshh !I am here na!Not to worry!"He kissed my hand which was clutching his hand before releasing it and closed my side door.

Coming towards his side he was about to sit when those boys parked there car just beside ours.
"Wow!What a beauty!"

"Manik! Jaldi betho!"I cried in worry but he was busy glaring at those drunk boys.

"If you guys want to live,just leave then!" Manik bellowed lowly and those boys laughed. "Is haseena k liye tou jeena hi chor dn main!"One of the overly drunk boys sitting behind stared at me dreamily and Manik closed his side door with a bang.

"Manik!No!"I cried and he showed me his eyes asking me to not step out from the car.

"Kia bola tune?"Clenching his palms he stomped towards that boy and clutched his collar pulling him out of the jeep.

"Leave my collar?"That drunk boy glared at Manik and Manik rolled his eyes before planting a bone-breaking punch at his nose.

"Oye!"The remaining four boys jumped off the jeep and I palmed my mouth looking at them in horror as they stepped towards Manik.

"Manik!"I cried rolling down the window sheet.

In next moment they all hovered over Manik but only to fall back as Manik rained them with some super fast punches and kicks.

"Nandani!Close the window!"He shouted while fighting with four boys and my eyes caught the fifth one who was making way towards me with a dirty smirk.

I rolled up my side window hastily and that boy peeped his face in the window glass letting me flinch back on my seat in fear.

"Oh!So seems like the beauty is bearing another beauty!" That boy glanced at my very visible baby bump with lustrous eyes and I immediately sprawled shawl on it covering my baby from those hazardous eyes.

Suddenly a bottle of wine was broke on his head from behind and I palmed my face,shivering.

"Beauty dekhne ka bohot shauq haina tughe wait I'll show you my beauty!"Manik growled and knee kicked him at his lower abdomen.The boy cried falling on road behind and Manik continued to kick him mercilessly.

I wandered my eyes all over the area and my eyes widened seeing one of them approaching Manik with a hockey stick in his hands.

"Manik!"I stepped out from the car and Manik looked at me before turning back.That boy was about to hit Manik when he held his palm before snatching that hockey stick and beating him with it only.

The tears in my eyes clouded once again and I felt the area around me going foggy.

I squeezed my temple when I felt my knees going jelly. "Maa..nik!"