prologue

He was still in his office attire.His rimless specs were making his chocolate eyes look more bonny. His black tie was roped lazily around his neck,falling on his curvaceous chest more gracefully which was shielded by his white a little crinkled shirt.

Wohhh ! Girl stop drooling !

"Wh-what are you doing here?"I stammered on my words and Manik raised a step towards me.

His eyes were unfornately very dark which was making me shudder.

Suddenly he threw his tie away on the bed and before I could step back he pulled me by my bare waist and I fisted my shorts on the either sides.

"Where were you?"He spoke calmly while pulling me more closer.

My breaths turned sonorous as he dipped his face in my just washed neck.
"Where were you?"He growled and nipped my caramel skin more firmly between his lips.

"Nnn..nowhere!" I stammered hard and he pushed me towards the wall.

His breaths turned wild and he opened first three buttons of his shirt.

"What..are..you..doing?"I quivered and was about to move when he caged me between his arms.

"Don't.fucking.lie.Nandani!"He clenched his teeth tightly and I shivered more.

"I..I" I tried to speak but his sudden movement stopped my words.

"Ahhhh Manikk!" I screamed while clutching his waist as he took my skin above my cleavage between his teeth.

"You were with Armaan!" He growled and sucked the red mark harder making my eyes slip tears.

"Why?" He roared and slammed his balled fist beside my head on the wall.

I cried while clutching my palms against my chest.

"When I clearly told you to stay away from Armaan then why did you meet him ?" He shouted and grabbed my shoulders in an iron grip.

"Maaanik!" I cried and he turned more angry.

"What did you think ? Manik ko pta nhi chalega tumhare iss elaborate date k bare mein!"He shouted while pulling me more closer and my lips whimpered in fear.

"Wo..Kamini...Aunty...asked...me..to...stay...with...Armaan!"I cried and he left my shoulders being frustrated.

"Armaan ! Armaan! Armaan!"He shouted angrily and broke the wall length mirror by colliding his fist with it.

"Manik!" I gasped and tried to hold his hand but he jerked it and grabbed my waist making it red with his blood.

"Don't force me to become a monster!Nandani!I swear you won't find it pleasant!" He growled on my face and two tears trickled down my cheek again.

"Wo Armaan..."I tried to say something but as soon as my tongue rolled the name of Armaan he gasped angrily and pulled my lips in his mouth.

"I.FUCKING.HATE.HIM!"He gritted between the kiss and entered harshly in my mouth.

Unfortunately my legs felt boneless and I held his shirt over his chest strongly.

"Aaah!" I cried more as he chewed my lips like a maniac.

My fisted palms tried to push his chest but he garned no mercy and sandwiched me between the wall and him.

"I.WILL.KILL.HIM!"He bellowed breathlessly while leaving my chapped lips and placed his lips on my neck,sucking it more header with the help of his tongue.

"MINE . JUST MINE !"He gritted while planting wet deep harsh kisses at my throat and pushed his crafted body more in to me.

I tried to push him again but he didn't budge instead his hands crawled up inside my top.

Damn ! We are crossing limits !

"Manik..no!" I sobbed and his fingers harshly traced my bare skin just below my twins.

"Maa..n...i...k!" I cried more hard as he bit the bite again and his fingers started to move upwards towards my sensitive parts.

"MANIK !" I shouted amidst my cries and pushed him with my all force.

He stumbled back.

He wiped his lips angrily with the back of his palm and glared at me.

"STAY IN YOUR LIMITS !MR.MALHOTRA !"I cried and slapped his right cheek hard.
......

Possessive much ?
For the first time I'm trying something like this well it would be a short love story with a happy ending !

It's a sweet love story filled with little hardships !

I know the concept isn't new but I've sorted out some changes for the future !

So are you guys ready to witness an extreme possessive Manik ?

Let's see if destiny helps him to make her his or not ?

The writer waits for your response!
A one word comment can't satisfy a writer !

Atleast share the view which came very first in your mind after reading the prologue !

......

YOURS
NEW WANDERER !