EIGHTEEN

"Gol-gappi! Tum ne bhi pee li !" Manik spoke cheekily while eyeing the bottle in my hands.

"Tum ne bhi matlab ?"I asked cutely while pouting and he pulled out the little silver beer bottle from his pocket.

"Main ne bhi pee li !" He laughed while shaking his head and I tried to stand up from the floor.

"Arey ! Arey ! Ruko!" He spoke frantically and doddered towards me. 

I looked at him with confusion as he sat down on the floor beside me.

He kept his head at my laps and opened his beer bottle.

"Aye Manik aese mat piyo! Gale main atak jayegi!" I spoke worriedly with my big eyes and he chuckled.

"Tumne Kia samgha hai mughe ! Haan ! Main itna bhi buddhu nhi hn !" He smiled triumphantly and pulled out a pink straw from his pants pocket.

"Dekha!" He moved his eyes while showing me the straw and I went all aww on him.

"Aww you are so intelligent ! Mera smart Papppuuu!" I pulled his right cheek and with that gradually pulled the last word.

"Tch! Gol-gappi please don't call me pappu !" He whined while sucking on his beer and I laughed.

"Pappu! Pappu !Pappu!" I squealed while pulling his both cheeks and he pouted after keeping the beer bottle on his stomach,grabbed between his palm.

"Gol-gappi ! I love you very much!"Suddenly he spoke in a childish tone and I smiled.

Jhoota !

"But I don't love you !" I pouted and pushed his head from my laps.

I stood up while fumbling and took another sip of the alcohol before thumping it on the bar counter.

"Par Kyon ?"He almost cried while pulling his lower lip out and I wrapped my arms around my chest while looking on the other side,with puffed cheeks. 

"You took Soha out and you didn't ask me once!Ek baari bhi nhi ! Ek baari bhi nhi pucha tum ne mughse!" I spoke while showing him my joined thumb and forefinger.

"Wo maine tumhe J karne k liye kiya!" He lowered his head and held his one ear.

"I am sorry !" He pouted and I looked at him with squeezed eyes.

"Dil se Sorry ?" I asked with narrowed eyes and he nodded cutely.

"Ok ! Maine tumhe maaf kia!" I spoke happily and hugged him making him step back.

"Tumhe pta hai gol-gappi Wo Soha ek number ki lucchi hai !" He spoke while hugging me tightly and I broke the hug being confused.

"Kyon Kia hua ?" I asked while blinking my eyes and he sighed heavily.

"You know she tried to kiss me !" He palmed his face being embarrassed and my jaw dropped down to the floor.

"Hawww ! Phir ?"My eyes were still wide.

"Phir ! Phir kiya I pushed her ! Maine use bohot danta! Uski himmat kesi hui meri izzat lootne ki !" He spoke with tight jaws and clenched his palms angrily.