FOUR

"JUST GO IN YOUR ROOM ! AND DON'T DARE TO STEP OUT UNTIL HER IN LAWS LEAVE!" Di shouted at Manik who was standing there dumb,holding his printed red cheek.

"Di aap ...!" Before Manik could say anything di showed her hand to him,indicating to leave without uttering a word.

He glanced at me and his eyes turned ferocious.

I immediately looked down and my tears gathered down on the floor.

"Even I'm not interested to sit and chat like a fool with that bas*ard ! "
Manik gritted his teeth while looking at me and I know this was a taunt specifically for me.

"ENOUGH ! APNE ROOM MEIN JAIYE MANIK !"Di again raised her voice at him and he pursed his lips tight.

He threw a last glance over me and step out from the kitchen while running hand into his hair.

"Chaliye aap ka sab intezaar kar rahe hain." Shraddha di pulled my wobbling chin a little up and wiped my flowing tears.

"Shraddha beta tum dono bahir aajao lunch k liye,yahan kitchen mein kyon khare ho?aao jaldi ."I wiped my tears hastily as from nowhere maa entered in the kitchen with servants .She ordered them to decorate the dining table with auspicious food and asked us to join them.

"Ji Bua maa hum bas aa hi rahe hain!" Shraddha di answered while I tried to smile at maa.

And in return she narrowed her eyes at me .

"What happen Nandani were you crying?"Maa asked me but before she could approach towards me , a yell from Mami ji made my eyes close in irritation.

"Anjali send Nandani to Maniks room.He is denying to open the door.Wo bewaqoof zid pakar k betha hai k agar gol-gappi ayegi tou hi mein bahir aaonga!"

"I'll go and will bring him !" Shraddha di said to maa and l looked at her with a thankyou smile.

God ! I'm not in a condition to handle Manik anymore.

"Arey nhi Nandani you should go,you know na sometimes he becomes too stubborn to listen to anyone but you.Jao mere badmaash bete ko lunch k liye le k aao!"Maa spoke while chuckling and I with a fake smile nodded at her.

I spun my hair at my back which were resting before on my shoulder to save the marks given by that Badmaash.

Really he has turned into a badmaash only.Bas jo kahe wahi karo warna zameen aasmaan hila deta hai.

Di gave me a helpless look and I replied with the same.I stepped out from the kitchen only to find Armaan staring at me with curious eyes,sitting at the dining table.

I smiled faintly at him and left to tame the monster.

"Manik.open.the.door!" I crushed my teeth very badly and banged his door a little.

"Pyaar se bolo gol gappi warna nhi kholunga!" Came a carefree answer from inside.

Would anyone believe that he is the same a five-minute-before-sulking-man.

"Fine ! I'm going ! Stay in as much as you want!" I tapped my foot angrily on the floor but before I could just turn,the door opened and he pulled me in by my waist.

I lost my balance and fell on him.

He wrapped his arm comfortably around my waist and with one hand tried to push my floating strands behind the ear but I didn't let him do that.

"Don't you dare touch me Manik ! Apne haathon ko dur rakho !"I showed him my angry eyes and he smirked making me confuse.

I pushed his shoulder recklessly and tried to stand up but at the same time he turned taking me under him.