Bonus Chapter(two)

"Manik!Utho na!"I yelled childishly poking his shoulder once again and he groaned before sitting up on bed with a jerk.

He looked at me with steely eyes and I gave him my best puppy look.

"Please!" I folded my both palms,pouting at him and he removed the blanket off his nude laps before standing up from bed.

After pulling up plain black trouser and black t-shirt
on his bare skin he picked up his car keys and barked, "Chalo!"

I grinned stepping down from bed and fished out a shawl from the cupboard wearing it over my shoulders as I was in sleeveless shirt and shorts.

"You are so sweet Manik!I love you very much!"I gushed kissing his left cheek tightly as he ran his car across the silent roads in search of pani puri.

It was sixth month of my pregnancy and my mood swings had taken a toll over me or you can say over us.As Manik was having a hard time fulfilling my stupid cranky desires.He used to crib,gave me angry glares but he never left my any wish unfulfilled,every time he provided me with whatever I wanted.
Such a cutiepie he is I tell you.

"Raat k do baje konsa pani puri wala khula hoga Nandani!"He groaned while glancing at either sides while driving the car.

"But I wanna eat Manik!" I nagged close to cry and he yawned, "Kalleongatunhaeliye!"

"Haan?"I squeezed my brows in confusion while looking at him.

"Arey kal le aaonga tumhare liye!"He spoke hoarsely and yawned again.

"Nhi na!I wanna eat now! Dekho tumhare junior ki wish hai !Wont you fulfil your juniors wish?"I looked at him with misty eyes,blackmailing him.

He gave me a curt glance before pushing off the brakes and thumped his head back at the headrest.

"Oye khote tu kab ayega yaar!Dekh tere naam pe ye kia kia kaam karwati hai mughse!" He cried with closed eyes and I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"How mean Manik!Phir you should've thought before kissing me and making love to me like barbarians!" I snarled at him,tears escaping from my eyes anxiously. 

His eyes shot open hearing my words which were followed by hiccups.
"Arghhh!"He groaned and Holding steering wheel in both palms he banged his head on it when I clutched his nape and banged his head again and again against the wheel. "Aur maro!Zor zor se maro!"

"Ouch!"He shrieked while trying to remove my hand from his nape and I spanked his head more harder with the steering wheel.

"God!Nandani!Pagal hogayi ho Kia?"Jerking my palm from his nape he scowled while rubbing his blistered forehead and I closed my eyes crying again. 

"Mughe tumhare sath rehna hi nhi hai! I hate you !"I cried loudly and stepped out from the car.

"Hey Nandani!"He shouted before stepping out from the car.

Crossing the road while cupping my healthy baby bump I went to adjacent side and sat there on bench.

"Nandani!"Manik came running to me and held my hand but I jerked it.

"Nandani It's not safe here!Come-on!"He hissed looking across the silent dark area but I shook my head.

"Nhi!Mughe nhi rehna tumhare sath!" I cried like a kid and he growled in frustration.