MAJOR UPDATE

Hey everyone I know it's been quite a few months...and I'm extremely sorry about that. I took a few summer classes that end this week and they're math based so I've been putting all my focus on them. What most of y'all don't know is that I'm going to college to become a math teacher, I'm about to start my junior year and in order to graduate in 2020 like I wanted I had to sign up for some summer classes. Don't worry this story is most definitely NOT abandoned just on hold for another week until I can get through my finals. Then I'll be back up and writing and updating and I'm honestly so excited for that.
  I've been wanting to update but my mind is full of mathematical devices that I don't want to take precedence over the chapter I'm writing for all you guys, gals, and binary pals. (If you know where this is from I love  you). I love my writing and feel that it shouldn't be rushed and should be given thought. I want y'all to enjoy a well written and okay story than a rushed one. Plus, it's easier on myslef so that I won't have to edit so many things.
  My minor is English so of course my writing would be treated with some sort of professionalism even if it is a fanfic.
  Anyways to EVERYONE that has found this story, commented, voted, even glanced at it, and those of you that have followed me. I can't tell you how happy I am, it's amazing that so my enjoy this story even if haven't the slightest clue what I'm doing. I enjoy my writing and I'm happy that I can share it with y'all. I never intended this story to be well received but I'm happy it was and is still be well received.
   From the bottom of my heart thank you, each and every single one of you.

    The next update will be sometime next week after my finals end so look forward to it. Until next time bye. 🙋🙋🙋