A Battle of the Heart

Hey everyone, I've been getting such positive feedback on this story and it makes me so happy. I love all of you so much and I'm happy to be writing this story that y'all enjoy. Anyways here's the next chapter, enjoy.

  "I'm going to beat you Ino pig, and then Sasuke will have to choose me. He'll see you're nothing but a pathetic kunoichi wanna be!" Sakura yelled as she skidded across the grounds avoiding Ino's attacks.
  "URG...SHUT UP FOREHEAD! It's obvious that Sasuke doesn't like you or even want you on his team!" Ino yelled back as she dodged the kunai Sakura had tossed in her direction.
  "Um...Sasuke?" Naruto asked as the rest of the genin watched the fight.
  "Hn..."
"Why are they fighting for you. I mean you haven't really said you liked either one of them and most times you just ignore them." Naruto said gaining the attention of all of the sensei.
  "I mean, I also don't see the appeal behind someone like you. I think they only like you for your looks, which is extremely shallow. Not to say you aren't a nice person, but why be interested in someone that won't acknowledge your existence. Their motivation for this fight is kinda pointless since you obviously don't care who wins." Naruto concluded, drawing the attention of some of the other rookies.
  "Kakashi...is it me or did your student actually just make a valid point!?" Asuma said eyeing Naruto.
"Hn..." Sasuke replied.
  Naruto sighed before speaking again...
  "I guess you're right Teme, they're obviously both useless kuniochis as it stands now since they are blinded by a silly rivalry fueled by popularity and love."
  "Um...Naruto?" Kakashi said gaining the attention of both the blond and the Uchiha.
  "Hm?" Naruto said.
"Is that really what Sasuke said? I mean he only said Hn, how did you get all of that?!"
  "Hm...oh...um well Sasuke obviously didn't say that, but I know him well enough to know his responses and feelings on certain things. Hm...Kinda like you and Gai Sensei." Naruto said turning back to watch the match, just in time to see Ino kicked into a tree.
  "ARE YOU OKAY INO?" Naruto yelled as he watched her struggle to her feet.
  "Hm! Oh...um yeah!" She said charging at Sakura.
    The two girls charged and jumped at one another meeting in air. Fist collided with both faces before they began falling towards the ground.
  "Sasuke." Naruto muttered getting a grunt of understanding before both boys moved.
  The sensei watched as the two boys caught both unconscious kuniochis, gently carrying them the rest by a nearby tree.
  "Well it looks like the first match is undecided, seeing at both Sakura and Ino are unconscious. Let's get ready for the next match shall we." Asuma said.
  "I BELIEVE THAT IS US, ASUMA SENSEI!" Lee yelled as he and Kiba stepped forward.

Okay, everyone that fight wasn't much seeing as the girls weren't very developed at this point in time and both are still fangirls. Right now it seems like majority want extended scenes of Hinata and Neji, as well as Shikamaru's fight. Until next time bye 🙋🙋🙋.