Epilogue

• Dedicated to ALL YOU DT FANS!!!!!

Several days later...

The ride was disturbingly bumpy and seemed to be going on forever without a single stop. Synder looked about the back of the semi trailer at the four others that were riding with her among the boxes of frozen food. None of them were in any mood to talk to the other, but neither did they want to risk being alone either or at least not in their weakened conditions. Physically their wounds were gone but it would no doubt be several days maybe even weaks before any of them were back up to their full strength after the beating they all went through several nights ago. Even with Synder's ability to heal she was finding it difficult to even move around let alone fight should some Devil cross her path and kill her, this was the one reason that they traveled together and in the back of a truck so as to increase their chances of survival. It's worked so far and as long as they didn't do anything or make the truck driver angry she figured they could keep going like this until they got their strength back.

Thorne who was without a doubt Synder's closest ally was probably the closest to reaching his full strength as he wasn't hurt as badly as the rest of them, yet Synder doubted that he'd be much stronger than a human at this point. They all agreed though that until such a time that they regained their strength they'd all stick together before going their seperate ways. Cerberus was dead and Synder so no need for this alliance of theirs to continue especially after what Gurda had said about Logan not being a threat any longer. Still Synder couldn't help but feel that something bad was heading their way and she had a feeling that it was going to happen sooner than she thought.

The other Originals thought that she was being paranoid, but being paranoid is what helped Synder survive as long as she has and she had no intention of changing the way she lived now. She lifted her head up from her knees when she felt that the truck was beginning to slow down. The others felt it too because they were all slowly getting to their feet as did she, they might just be stopping to unload again and if that were the case they had to be ready to get in the far back to hide. They all paused to waiting for the sound of the beeping that would indicate they were in fact about to unload but it never came. All of them kept their ears open listening to the faint sounds of the truck driver talking with someone. They couldn't quite understand what it was that was being said but they all heard the driver's voice getting progressively louder to the point of shouting.

There was a moment of silence before they all dropped down to the sound of a gunshot and glass shattering. Synder and the other Originals all looked toward the cab of the truck and the sounds of someone screaming along with the grinding of metal being bent. Still they waited even when it all went quite, their breathing was shallow and their hearts were thundering in their chests as they slowly followed the muffled sounds of footsteps moving around the truck until they were all looking at the door. Then suddenly the trailer was alive with the sounds of several somethings being beaten against the outside of the trailer which just made it sound like there were hundereds of them out there.

Synder was panting at this point as her hand went over her still slightly swollen stomach and the child that rest within which had somehow managed to survive the beating suffered by Thym. She'd never been one to really care for her children even after her first one she didn't care much for what happened to them, but this one was different somehow, she couldn't quite explain it but she felt the urge to fight for her child even if it meant dying. It went against everything she knew but it was just so hard to imagine someone taking the life of this child away from her just cut her so deeply that she almost wanted to scream. The banging outside was intensifying and the Originals were gathering together in front of the door ready to make a break for it when all at once the banging stopped.

For several moments the only things to be heard was the sound of their own breathing until a loud banging from the door in front of them practically made Synder leap out of her skin. Again the door and the entire trailer shook with the loud bang as they stood and watched only able to imagine what could be lurking on the other side of the door. They all knew that it would do no good to hide, whoever or whatever was out there knew that they were in her otherwise they wouldn't be rattling around out there. The door shook again before another loud crash busted the door in and the Originals were left looking at ten shadowed figures peering in at them four of them were women the rest men, but the one in the middle appeared to be far older than the rest.