Ch 8 - Back In

Sixx's POV:

"God dammit." Sixx muttered to himself as he pressed a white towel to his cheek. He'd gotten into a fight at the club last night and had gotten cut with a broken bottle. Despite his blood boiling over however, he'd managed to not use his gift on the drunken idiot who'd started the fight. Now he had to deal with the consequences of his choice. "Damned drunk got me pretty good."

He ran the towel under some more water and he pressed it against his cheek once again before he walked out into his room. None to his surprise he found trav his roommate still passed out on the floor just two feet from his bed. Almost made it, Sixx though as he stepped over his drunken roommate to get to his own bed. Their dorm wasn't even a dorm, something that Sixx needed constant reminding of. In truth he'd managed to get into a fraternity, albeit by Trav's doing. He had no wish to do this but after he'd found that expenses would be slightly less Sixx was all for it. He was now apart or the P.A.R.T.Y Boys, which stood for: Prodigal Artists Radically Teaching Yourselves. he had to admit that he thought the name was completely idiotic, but if it helped him with expenses then what the hell.

He glanced at the clock and saw that it read 2:30 in the afternoon and thus far Trav looked perfectly content with sleeping the day away. Under normal circumstances, Sixx would just let him sleep, but Trav was the real reason that he'd nearly been blinded last night. So as a way to get back at his beloved roommate Sixx kicked him in the side. Not enough to hurt but enough to wake him up.

"Hey Trav, it's 2:30 man get up." Trav stirred but merely turned over and went back to sleep which only led to Sixx kicking him again, slightly harder this time. "Get up!"

"Oi, oi I'm up," Trav said rolling on his side to look at Sixx revealing the large yellow spot on his shirt from when he'd puked on himself. "Chirst man, I was just resting mi eyes, no need to bloody kick."

Sixx couldn't help but smile a little at Trav's fake Australian accent, he'd always do it when he was hung over though he says he's not from the country and had no real desire to go. It was just a funny thing he did when he'd been drinking. Trav gave a stretch but stopped midway once he realized where he was.

"The hell am I doing on the bloody floor?!"

"You just went down and I wasn't in any shape to try to pick you up." Sixx said half chuckling as he recalled the majority of the frats stumbling into the house. of course he was among them but he wasn't nearly as wasted as Trav had been, thank god for that. He flashed the other boy his cut for a split second before adding. "And you got a fight started that got us all kicked out. Drunk guy cut me with a bottle."

"My bad mate." Trav said rubbing his temples and letting his Australian accent through. "Don't remember a thing about that."

"Yeah well, at least it's not too bad." Sixx said replacing the towel on his cheek. "This could've easily been a lot worse than it is right now. How's your head by the way? That guy a got a good hit on you last night with his bottle."

"God- dammit," Trav hissed flinching and holding the back of his head as he shot Sixx a death stare. "You just had to bring it up didn't you? I didn't feel a thing until you reminded me about it."

Sixx simply shrugged his broad shoulders before he stood up and threw his still wet cloth at Trav and told him to just put that on it. The other boy didn't seem to enthusiastic about touching the no doubt sensitive splotch on his scalp but he did as he was instructed. He flinched just as Sixx figured he would when the cloth touched his head but he got through the initial pain of it and laid back. "What time is it?"

Sixx relayed the time to his roommate who only groaned once he heard and abandoned his head and let the cloth cover his eyes. "I'm in no shape to be moving around right now."