Ch 33 - Agreement

Sixx's POV:

Sixx was curled up in a tight ball in the corner of the room he woke up in with his knees brought up to his chin. He couldn't remember how he got here; in fact a lot of things that happened before he woke up here were completely forgotten. The last thing he remembered was landing in Seattle with someone that he was sure he knew but couldn't place a name to. He knew that they had an important role with him and that they were rather familiar with each other but beyond that Sixx hadn't the slightest clue about which it was he'd arrived here with.

Another thing that was vexing him since he awoke was the fact that he kept reaching for something on his head but every time he did he was perplexed to find nothing but hair. Something was supposed to be there, something important to him but he couldn't for the life of him remember what it was that he kept reaching for. Awhile a go a blond woman came in here with a tray off food for him, she said not a single word but Sixx knew right away that she was not to be trusted though why he felt that way--like many things--was uncertain. Maybe she was the one he arrived with, but then why would he feel so wary of her if she was?

It was all so frustrating for him but he thought better than to think about it on an empty stomach so he gladly ate what was brought him. That was probably an hour ago and he was getting restless. There was something he was supposed to be doing he just couldn't remember what it was. He had a feeling that he and whoever he arrived here with were looking for someone but were interrupted and, well he at least was brought here. Who knew what happened to his companion if indeed that's who they were supposed to be.

He let out an annoyed growl and pushed himself to his feet. His muscles felt sore as if he'd been involved with some strenuous activity and from what he could tell he must've gotten hurt because there were several small cuts all across his body. He knew this because when he woke up the very first thing that he did was strip down to his skin and inspect him in the mirror. He didn't know why he did this it just felt right. Now he wore a simple white undershirt and some light blue jeans. The cool wall felt good against his exposed shoulders and the carpeted flooring kind of tickled his bare feet as he crossed the room to see if there was anything to be found in here that might tell him a little about why he was here.

The room he was in was small, maybe about the size of a standard hotel room but it was plenty big enough for him and apparently for a number of his belongings. The closet was filled with shirts that were several sizes too big for him as well as all of the pants that were here making him wonder if indeed this was his room and not some random strangers. That'd certainly explain the woman that he didn't trust but it still didn't tell him about why he was here or what he was supposed to be doing. He approached one of the small desks along the wall and decided it'd be best to empty out his pockets. From them he produced a only a worn wallet and several clumps of lint.

Making a face he opened the bit of leather as he did though a chunk of paper fell out which he caught before it hit the ground. As soon as he touched it however it felt like he was struck by a bolt of lightning forcing him to recoil from the piece of paper but his hand refused to drop it. The sensation lasted no more than a fraction of a second but it was more than enough to convince him that this crumpled bit of paper did indeed belong to him. Slowly he opened it up and looked over the contents of the paper hoping that with them something may begin to come back to him.

"Sixx, I'm going with Jess and Joe to find Greg. You made your choice by going to College without telling me. I hope you do good, I really do, but please don't follow me.

~Sonya"

Sonya? He thought and sat there for a moment trying to remember who this Sonya was. Was she the one that he'd come here with? He certainly felt like he had a very strong bond with this Sonya but something was telling him that she was not the one that he'd arrived with. Who is she, he wondered tilting his head back to look up at the ceiling as if the answer to his questions were up there for whatever reason. Was it possible that she was the woman who'd come in here? Whenever Sixx thought about this Sonya girl he felt both the powerful bond that may have existed between them, but at the same time he felt pain and a strong sense of regret. Who was she?